Friday, May 31, 2013

Flipping through the pages as I made it through Friday :)

Flipping through the pages as I made it through Friday :)...again another weekend rolls in..goodness time is starting to go quickly...and still I've got lots of things to pack up...but it's been so warm in the mornings..waking up to 74 degrees ya know the rest of the day is gonna be muggy..OUCH.

Morning I got a call, Clancy was coming back over to finish the yard work..that man loves the heat..Lord help him cause I watch and wanna go jump in the shower to cool off...but he works and doesn't stop..One of a kind.

My yard looks so good...Bless you Clancy !...and now all I do is water all them plants and feed them wild birds..and by the way those black nasty birds are back and keeping all my Cardinals and Blue Jays away..that's nasty.:(

Manage to pack up one box of "Plastic".. I can still hear Diane complaining about all my plastic containers as I would attempt to explain why I have to have them ..LOL  and I laughed as I put them in the closet..for next time....see I do save money cause I reuse and reuse till they fall apart ...Frugal Me hahaha

Then for the rest of the day I folded all the night clothes and jeans and tops..OMG I hate folding..hahaha..but I now only have one more load to do and that's the bedding..that will have to be done early ...

Next is that Vacuum job..mmmm I'll have to think that one over hahaha...I just can't believe how my chores are stacking up and as the day progresses...I find a place to lay back hahaha..hey I never said I could handle too much heat...but I do enjoy warmth..up to a certain degree haha...

Tonight I really didn't do too much ..but chatted with hubby and I did call Ms Dawn to see how she was doing with all the storms in the area again..and oh my stars I watched Fox News as they were broadcasting the Tornados that were hitting Oklahoma again.. those poor people.. I just don't understand the same areas again and all those damages and injuries...What is happening in this world ?

Now I'm read to hit that bed again and pray for all those poor people such a shame and for all of you traveling Stay Safe...God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment