Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Special Day this Wednesday :)

Another Special Day this Wednesday :)  it is Ms Reba's 17th birthday...HOLY Mollie..LOL...I mean she was with it today ..even ate her breakfast and dinner all by herself.. I didn't have to make any meatballs and go..Open up here it comes ...hahaha..and she was really feisty and demanding..Like she isn't ..LOL

Morning was my usual ..getting my act together getting the critters done and of course he wild birds outside and the flowers..all at 6:30am so I can get on with the rest of my chores then I crash..hahaha...

Today though I had to go into Leesburg to see if I could buy a traveling cage for Ms Shug for when we head back to Pa..in the pet store the lady has several birds...and I didn't want to look but she had some puppies..OUCH.. I have a thing about puppies in a pet shop...:(

Anyway this lady shows me dog crates which you all know I have several LOL and I looked and thought not a good thing because they and mine are too big and that would be too much moving besides the fact I'd like to have a grating on the floor so she's not walking in her YOU KNOW WHATS...eeeek..!

But I did buy a few more goodies for Ms Shug and then left and hit Capt D's for lunch now that's always a treat..and I was a good gal too.. I only ate the fish and hush puppies and a couple of fries...as I didn't want to over indulge ..i'll save that for Perkins and that great Honey Mustard Chicken Salad..oh yeah !!!

Came back and kind of unwound and then Ms Reba and I had a few little goodies..I mean it's her birthday and she doesn't mind having anything I am having..cept it was an apple..yeah she eats apple if it's a Gala apple hahaha..

Did watch Modern Family..gawd that's strange first time I ever saw it..LOL  sure miss my entertaining shows...then I played with Ms Shug..omg...she's a hoot but then she went goofy really yelling.. I do believe tonight she broke the sound barrier...WOW

Took a picture of Ms Reba on her 17th year..gawd God Bless her she's going strong and Zeke just watched us and I know he thought..They are nutz..:)

Now I'm ready for bed and can't wait...cause my fingers are even giving me the..Let's get out of here...So with that I'll say...."Those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All. !

Here's Ms Reba 17 years young...God Bless you Sweetie..!

No comments:

Post a Comment