Thursday, May 16, 2013

Another Gooder on Thursday :)

Another Gooder on Thursday :)...morning was busy, busy, busy...and I do mean busy... once I got done with the critters and finished up in the rice fields..and put everything in the freezer I was ready for another event.

Called my friend Jane and told her I'd be over to pick her up and away we went..first off to Verizon to get her new phone fixed then after that we went to Perkins for a great brunch ..and I do mean it was delicious..and even saw something the next time we go we is gonna have..French Toast with loads of Strawberries..OMG that was awesome looking..of course we won't be able to move..hahaha

Then on to Publix to pick up some "Stuff" and then homeward bound.. I dropped Jane off and we made plans for her to come back over so I could help her set up her phone...

Now that was something that usually is simple..but OH NO !!!...She didn't have an email account so I had to call Verizon and see if I could get her logged in on their service..but that wasn't gonna happen either ..so then we went into Gmail and I tried and tried and tried..finally had to call Verizon and they tried and tried and tried...What the heck is going on ?????

Next thing I knew they were calling Apple to help us..hahaha..yeah it was a long long night..finally as I'm waiting for someone to get on the phone I shut the phone down completely ..come back on and  click the phone onto my system using WiFi..and come up on the internet and start all over again and this time the dang thing is working..

Then I go into Apple to get her an Apple account ..wooo hooo I'm sailing along with the breeze now..finally go that up and running and download some apps for her and even showed her how to use Face Talk with her Sister...yeah haw  LOL

All and all the whole thing turned out great thank you Lord..cause it was such a crazy evening...and now I'm beat and ready for that big bad bed...LOL  Oh and before Jane left she again tried to get me to go out with her and John..."OH NO"  I told her not in mine and your life time...hahaha..she smiled and then left..

That's my tale for tonight now those traveling Stay Safe and as always and like before..God Bless Us All...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment