Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday and I made it through with flying colors :)

Thursday and I made it through with flying colors :)...Yes, I sure did... in fact John was on his best behavior at lunch time..cause Mr Paul was there..he's our friend and the Cpt of Police in our town...

Morning for me was not bad and I got up not feeling to too tired but come later on I became a Zombie...sure did..hahaha..but I knew that was gonna happen..

It was John's 81st birthday and we went to O'Shea's in town and it wasn't bad..and John was happy ..thank goodness..but he is ok, just gets in those nasty situations because of Ms Jane..actually the two should never be around each other when I'm there hahaha..

Those nasty love bugs are back.!  Good Golly Ms Molly those suckers stick to your car and ya need to wash them off. I did that several times already and when I pulled in the parking lot of the restaurant I was attacked hahaha..those bugs were like a curtain..OMG.. I couldn't believe how many were in the air..YIKES.

Anyway this afternoon like I said, "I was the Zombie that lived" but embedded myself into the couch.. I had too... I mean I could barely get my body to move..although I had to get up and feed the critters and Ms Shug..cause I can't walk by with the critters food without Ms Shug stretching her neck to see what's in it for her and I give her some..heck if it keeps her quiet..WHY NOT !

Later tonight I watched American Idol and glad Candice and Kree made it .. I liked Angie but she for me was always sounding the same..but she's talented and will do well...however I feel Candice really is the one that should take it..we'll see...

Now I'm ready for bed..oh and I worked on my blanket tonight..wait for tomorrow to show and tell.. I'm amazed hope y'all will be too hahaha..

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment