Monday, May 6, 2013

A Sad Morning on Monday

A Sad Morning on Monday....as it was the day Ms Abby was coming back home..well her ashes were and I placed them on the dresser next to Joseph's.

Joseph was happy as can be when we brought Abby home as a pup..Ms Reba had her nose bent out of shape..but she was that way too when we brought Zeke home...Ms Reba is the  "BEEE" all of everything...and she eventually warms up to the others but the first few weeks is a "hard nose" ..:)

So as I ran around the house with all the things I had to get done I knew that Ms Reba and Zeke would get fed when we got back home ..as Zeke was having his EKG and I knew Ms Abby's ashes were waiting on us..

I was very proud of Zeke as he was so well behaved..He's known to be a tough one and don't mess with much fussing...in fact best not to even attempt it..just do what ya have to and get it done quick..

But this morning he was extra special..although when that tech came for him he wasn't budging till I told him it was ok..he gave me that look and I just patted him on the head and told him to be a good boy..get er done !!!

After the EKC, Doc had us come into the room where he examined Zeke..Doc was happy he actually got a chance to chat with Zeke..LOL  Doc's comments were..."he's such a grand looking fella, so regal" and that Zeke is..and he sure lets you know his presence.. I mean you can feel he's the king of his kingdom !

Coming back home was kind of sad as I knew Ms Abby was now at rest and so we all were..I even got a photo frame and on one side is where you put the picture of her and on the other side was a paw print done in plaster and it's of Abby's foot..kind of felt strange but ya know I had to touch it..

Most my day was kind of down and out but later I started to get it together Ms Shug was doing her crazy stuff and she just cracked me up.. good thing she's a nut job cause she really does help..

Zeke came over and lay down next to me..and I just patted his head and we all took our nap..even Ms Shug quieted down...thank goodness she can definitely break the sound barrier

Watched the Voice tonight gawd those kids can sing..recoreded Dancin with the Stars so I'll catch that in the morning...now I'm ready to hit that bed...and get my stuff done tomorrow..

Those traveling Stay Safe..and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment