Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yes, I'm up past my bed time on this Wednesday late night

Yes, I'm up past my bed time on this Wednesday late night..ok, so it's now Thursday but I started it on Wednesday so there :)

My morning was the usual ..drag arse and get er done...and so I did..but then I needed to find out from hubby when he is flying down so I can start to get this house in order..Yeah it takes me that long hahaha

So it looks like he'll fly in on the 5th of July...and then we'll head home either the 9th or 10th of July..that gives me time to get things done and empty out the Lock Nest Monster hahaha

Then I made my big mistake I started on me blanket..well the new one cause the old one still has to be edged...and ya know I think edging is the most boring and takes forever to decide what looks best..

Ah but this new crocodile pattern or gator to me hahaha is really neat and it's sure coming along great..have peach, green and now yellow being installed and it's looking nice of course I haven't a clue how the heck I'm edging this but that will come by the time I get this done..

Ran around the house today looking to see what I could get rid of as it's trash day tomorrow..some how I enjoy that day .. I empty my frig too as that's my clean up day...

Tomorrow I'm taking John to lunch it's his 81st birthday..and he's as nasty as the first day I met him..he and Jane two birds of a feather...but he will always do for me even though I put up with the nonsense. I just make sure I never go out with the two and from time to time I take my sabbatical ..hey ya gotta..

Now I'm in desperate need of getting to bed ..not much else going on other than me wanting to get this blanket done...so the race is on :)

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment