Monday, May 20, 2013

Another Monday Morning Shows Up :)

Another Monday Morning Shows Up :)...and another storm is in the making for today as well..seems we will be having storms every evening of this week...makes me a little nervous especially after seeing the Tornado that hit Oklahoma..OMG... I'm praying for all those people...how very very sad..

My morning was busy as it's also trash day and now being I'm putting my trash out the night before as our trash guy seems to come earlier and earlier each time..so it's a guess when he will show up...boy wish he'd go back to the 11am jobber cause I could put it out the morning and gather all up ..now I gather and I have more after the truck leaves...LOL...never satisfied is I ?????

After I go the critters done I had to head out to Winn Dixie to get some things in for the critters..it's cookin chicken time..I don't use as much but I was on my last container ..and I needed Sugar Snaps for Ms Shug she loves, loves, loves those...also picked up a few goodies for me as well..OH YEAH :)

So my agenda is planned for tomorrow morning..yeppers get those pots and pans busy plus gonna put on a meatloaf in the crock pot too..that kitchen is gonna be a makin some stuff...ugh I'm gonna crash on the couch afterwards...LOL

Later today I got a call from Ms Betsy, my neighbor..she informed me she and Dick will be leaving around the 4th of July..I got very down as I truly enjoy Betsy and Dick.. I always enjoyed our chats on the phone and our occasional visit..as I'd pop in and sit a spell...I will miss her laugh and that twinkle in her eyes when she was conjuring up some great info to deal with this so so board of directors here.. and I so enjoyed how she could put it all together..but most of all I'll miss her friendship..

I will feel it when I come back in October..big time..but I hope they have the internet hooked up so she and I can write back and forth..She and Dick are a Classic...I'm so fortunate to have met them both and know them as well..

PS...Betsy you and Dick will always be in my heart and prayers no matter where you decide to be...and if ya get a wild hair and wanna come back.. well ya know you would always be welcomed.. I promise I'll try not to cry ..:(

Now I'm kind of tired did watch the Voice sort of as I fell out on the couch but I can watch it while I'm working tomorrow..good thing I recorded it LOL...Pray for all that we will find peace and these Tornados will stop...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment