Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thirsty Thursday :)

Thirsty Thursday :) and I sure was..Thirsty for "news"..and new findings..as I searched the internet today...can ya tell I'm getting antsy ???..Well I am and I was trying to find traveling cages for Ms Shug...

My morning is always busy and dizzy..all in that order as I have this set routine and I hate when I go off it cause everything just goes haywire..like me Hahaha..

Get my outside birds done and water my plants and then it's on to the next project...and I do mean project..Ms Shug..clean her cage and get her food dishes in her cage then play with her a bit as I hose her down hahaha..well I don't hose her but I spray the Wah toosie out of her..and she yells and as I put her back in her cage she laughs as I laugh with her...but I flop her up and down and upside down spraying to make sure she gets a good bath..hahaha...and she let's me know as she says, "WoW" "Woo hoo"  wings flapping in the breeze and Zeke just watches us two go to town...I do make a big thing of it as I really soak her hahaha..I wanna make sure she's clean..and I get no dander cause me with Asthma it will kick my butt..!

Then I get the 4 legged critters fed and hope that Ms Reba eats all her breakfast other wise it's make the meat balls up and toss em down..Yeppers..she's got to eat all her food..and she seems to like it better when I add more sweet potatoes too it..that's fine with me cause it's good for her..

After I get all that done then I wash the patio down with chemical that cleans and makes it smell better then I'm next..No silly, not hosed down..but I should..hahaha...it's my breakfast time if I have an appetite..LOL

Oh, I saw on the internet one of those perches you put in your shower for the parrots..hahaha..I almost bought one but I have to think that one over..some how I can't imagine having Ms Shug in the shower with me..when Ms Reba was young she's walk in my shower and I'd give her a bath..she loved it..crazy dawg :)...but Ms Shug..mmmmm I'll think long and hard ..hahaha

Tonight watched a little TV as Ms Shug was in one of her wild and crazy modes and I kept playing with her till she nestled down in the pillow..then I watched some crazy show Save Me..something like that..strange but lately most shows are..

Now here I am ready to get to bed as I look over and see Zeke and Ms Reba already in sleep mode...Me next ....and hope those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment