Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sailing along on Saturday

Sailing along on Saturday as I manage to get out of the house and get a Egg White McMuffin...was good too..and then I bee bopped into Winn Dixie for some bananas..Yes, I'm getting prepared for Memorial day as I will make up a batch of YoNanna Cream..hahaha...

Morning I had to get all my kit and caboodle together as I needed to make a dash for a few things ..got the birds and the hummers taken care of then on to the plants then next Ms Shug and then Critters ...last but not least was me..hahaha..and I'm out of breath..

The day went on as I cleared one complete area..woo hoo ..open space appears and I need to dig into the deep closet and put the plastic away and only have out what I'm gonna need ...

My feeling of going home is starting to get stronger as this month is almost gone and June will begin...so I need to start getting more motivated and make arrangements for Marty..as I talk with her regarding taking care of the house..

Also I need to call up North and make my appointments for all my testing at the hospital so that will happen on Tuesday..got that note pad going...I'm getting hitch itch can ya tell..

Watched mostly Hallmark when I did watch and started jotting all that will be coming back ...next if I get time this week I need to go over to the rig and run the genny and the engine a bit...

So that's my story for today ..not much but Sunday will be interesting..hoping I don't gather too much stuff coming from the store..haha..perhaps I'll treat myself to lunch ..now that would be nice...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment