Friday, May 3, 2013

An Overhaul on a Friday :)

An Overhaul on a Friday :)....and my car surely needed it.. it was time for her Oil and Filters and Tires Rotated and Balanced...and now she's in tip top shape and ready for when we head back North ...

I was so anxious to get caught up on getting my car serviced and I have a great place I take her too (notice my car is a she :) )....and they really make sure everything is working..thank goodness.

Morning was looking gloomy and I knew we were gonna have more rain but was hoping it would come late afternoon..and it did woo hoo..but got my errands done and of course my quick stop to Winn Dixie.

When I got back in the Vet's office called to remind me of Zeke's appointment for Monday . He gets his EKG done and I will also bring home Abby's Ashes..I'll feel much better when I know she's back home and she'll be right next to Joseph..

I still have to edge that dang baby blanket and I was gonna do it while waiting for my car to get done but there was a nice ole gent sitting in the room with me and he was wanting to chat..you know how you can just tell.."here it comes" and so it did... I learned all about him and his losing his wife back in 09 ...

Sometimes you just have to let people talk and he spoke of his battle with cancer and now is fighting again...and he lived in the Villages...and we talked about life there...I got him through his loneliness and I must admit I enjoyed his stories as well..

So you see I never got the chance to finish my blanket but I will some time this weekend...as I so want to start on my next project..and when I got home because I hadn't taken Lasix for a few days I was feeling the pressure in my chest so I took it right after dinner...Good luck Charlie... hahaha..

I've been on a mission...hahaha.. and I sure hope now that it's bed time I can get to sleep without intermissions. As my luck would have it...:)

Tomorrow I have to go back into town to pick up all my scripts from CVS so another jaunt into town...looks like I'm gonna be putting on a little mileage and perhaps I'll hit the Dollar Store to pick up some Dawn dish detergent and some bleech..

Didn't watch much TV as I have been pre occupied with Ms Shug...she is such a hoot and gets wild and crazy..and again broke her new tail feathers.. I think this sweetie just wants to be a bald asp bird ...LOL  oops bird dawg..she's barking for my attention all the time...and the Hello is when she is being covered or when I just come back in the room...LOL 

Alright it's that time and my fingers are puffing now LOL...so those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment