Sunday, May 5, 2013

And it came Sunday Morning :)

And it came Sunday Morning :)...my night was a little restless and it seemed every hour my eyes would open up...and then morning came rolling in..got up and made my pot of coffee...as this was the day I do my Sorting of the Pills of Life and I do have a bunch to sort.

Once daylight broke I watered my plants and fed my wild birds let Zeke and Ms Reba out and then started on Ms Shug..and her daily routine...glory be she's a handful and always ready to flap them wings, ruffle that crown of feathers, cock her head from side to side and proceed to let out the wildest yells and giggles and then the barking...yeah it's my morning ritual...hahaha

Then it suddenly becomes the critters breakfast and as I sit on my perch to watch Ms Reba eat her breakfast and I don't wanna say too much but she is eating pretty much on her own...(for now )

Ok, now it's my time..woo hoo..I get to sit back and enjoy my Coffee Mocha which I mix my own concoctions...and it's pretty dang good too :) then maybe I'll have some toast as I'm too tired to make eggs and bacon...although my taste buds are calling for it... BIG TIME !

Today I put together a few things...Made a batch later on of pancakes (blueberry) and then made a big pot of chili and put that all up in the freezer so I can just grab and reheat.. for my lazy arse days ...yeah team :)

Most of the day I just kept myself busy doing my setups also.. for my Bird grouping I do up my newspaper in sections and also have my paper towels and plastic bag..yep that's me ..it sure does help when I am getting things done..

Everyone that's been here and catches my routine laughs at first but when they realize how it does make life easy they wind up doing the same thing...it's just that I have so much time before my energy level winds down and without these setups it takes a toll on me..sure putting it together can be some what overwhelming but I guess I've been doing this for years it's part of my lifestyle..

Got my new gadget in on Saturday but I haven't taken it out of the box .. I'll do that this week cause I put the bananas in the freezer so you know I'm anxious to try this what cha ma call it  LOL...

Now it's bed time and where did all the day go ????? but I'm ready and willing to climb in bed and be ready for tomorrows Vet visit.. sure hope and pray all will be ok for Zeke..he sure is missing Ms Abby and truthfully so am I..

Those of you that are traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment