Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It was "get er done" Tuesday :)

It was a "get er done" Tuesday:) by that I mean today I made my complaint known to the Doctor's office...not sure if I mentioned it but when I was at the Doc office for that follow up I registered a complaint and the person (to be) called me today..

Seems that my Doc's wife (through their partnership and nasty divorce runs the group)...and as I was leaning back pondering what I needed to get accomplished after I had peeled and diced the sweet potatoes and cooked them and flash froze them ..then on to the veggies chopped up for Ms Shug and then cut up the liverwurst for Ms Reba..(I'm breathing here) the phone rang..

"Hello"...a voice softly speaks to me and introduces herself...and asks me all about what happened a few weeks ago..that's all I needed as I was preparing a letter to be sent in..so this was even better...and it flowed, better than the Mississippi River...hahaha..Yes, I was on a Role and not one I'd eat..LOL

After I got through I could hear her sigh with relief.. I mean I just couldn't shut up to give this woman a entry...NOPE she was gonna hear from me what I thought of her X husband and I'm sure she probably was grinning from ear to ear....well maybe half way.

She did apologize and the usual standard procedure that follows...but we'll see what happens next.. I mean I don't see that Doc till Nov....wonder if I'm gonna be the Turkey...????? Nah.. I'd probably give him another roast job when I see him...knowing me..it ain't over till it's over...(hope he don't have to dig into my chest anytime soon) !

The rest of the day I just was starting to put things in boxes..(here I go with them boxes again) well it's giving me some head way and that makes me feel a little better although sad too..happy to be home with hubby but sad to leave my sanctuary...I mean I love the view I have watching all the birds and critters and seeing my flowers bloom.. I enjoy just the simple things in life ..but some how there's always a lot of work to them simple pleasures...

Tonight I watched the Voice..Gawd those kids are talented and was glad to see my favorites made the cut...now until next week oh and also taped So You Think You Could Dance and Dancing with the Stars..here we go again hahaha..

Now it's gonna drop down to the 50's tonight so my electric blanket will kick on so my legs don't ache and tomorrow my friend Jane is coming over and we're going out to lunch Cracker Barrel and then hit Lowe's and Publix on the way back...Here I come outside world..wonder if my ABS light will click on ...????DUH>>>>

Those traveling Stay Safe..and as always and like before God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment