Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday morning Adventure hahaha

Saturday morning Adventure hahaha...well for me it is and was.. I mean started my morning the usual mad dash to get things done before I run out of steam..had my pot of coffee going and grabbed the chocolate chip cookies...Why >????? because I didn't want toast and I was craving something and I didn't feel like making anything...YES< a case of the Dawg Gone Lazy Arse :)

However I did manage to have a few things going in the crock pot.. I made cabbage rolls and also made a Lemon pound cake all to go into the freezer for my do ups...(not dooo wops it ain't no song)...

Then I had to go into town to pick up my pills of life and I decided to take Zeke along with me.. he's been so down in the dumps and still searches for Ms Abby..so I grabbed his lead and his eyes sparkled and he became so alert..

Just what he needed but I didn't put him in his crate I put him in Abby's..and he was sniffing and then settled down..and down the road we went..I was so glad to see him enjoying it......so I think I'll take him a few times for a few rides..even Ms Reba can join us...Just me and me DAWGS :)

Came back and we all settled down for the rest of the night after me putting everything up...Played with Ms Shug and got a call from Sharlotte and ya think Ms Shug would let me talk..NOPE she was on the attack cause she was caged most the day and she went bonkers once out...

Sorry about that Sharlotte..next time I owe you a call..hahaha.. we'll face talk so you can see Ms Shug in action...hahaha..Plus enjoy her antics..and I'm tellin ya be prepared she's a strange one.

Later Ms Shug and I enjoyed a pear together..YEPPERS she loves pears...and watches me as I take a bite ..she don't miss a trick...

Now I'm ready to call it a night downloaded a few new patterns for crocheting and will have the baby blanket finished edged ...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All..



No comments:

Post a Comment