Monday, May 13, 2013

Results coming in this Monday :)

Results coming in this Monday :)  ..it's the day I visit the Doc regarding my Blood Pressure plus results from tests I had done...it's one of those kind of days...expect the unexpected ...!!!!

Didn't sleep well, guess my brain was in high gear preparing for my event of the day and wanting to jump out of my skin if any one dares change any of my meds till I get back home...I'm saying my prayer before I leave this house !

Got my Shug done and Criters fed and done and even my plants, birds and what ever is out there for me to take care of..cause it sure seems like more is moving in .....:)

Had to pull a fast one on Ms Reba cause I feel she's becoming glued to my umbilical cord..she and I have become ONE...OMG LOL...but it's true ..where ever I am she is..and visa versa..see what I mean :)

So I had to sneak away when she was laying on the couch and as I went walking out the door Ms Shug pulled a surprise on me.. like a loud shriek.... I mean a Sound Barrier one...YIKES...and of course that started Mister Zeke...Lord help me..and Ms Reba popped up and I slammed the door..."Sorry Charlie, I need to get"...

As I'm driving to the Doc's office I see my ABS light come on and the Check for Service number shows up..."What the """""""""?>??????:::::"""""" (that's me slapping my steering wheel)... I just had my car in for service for a touch of 300 buckeroos.. I mean give me a break...perhaps it's just a fluke..(HA!)

So I pull into the parking lot of the Doc and say my little pray that it will go away...and in I walk and believe this or not.. I sign in and just sit down and I hear my name being called...HOLY HANNAH... I mean I couldn't believe how fast I was in the office...

Nurse had me step on the scale and I lost another pound..well I know that seems like nothing but for me.. It's amazing..as hard as I try I'm not able to walk a mile ..lucky if I can walk 10 steps without limping..so forget about riding a bike or walking on a tread mill..and my meds help me add weight..Yeah.. I can go on and on.. and I hate it..but some day ...(like Christmas it will come)

So I was glad for the pound..then she took my Blood Pressure..and then Doc came in...I'm telling ya I'm stunned..but I'll take it.. I mean for a change I don't have to wait an hour and a half..

First thing he says, "Wow, your Blood Pressure is much better".. I ask, "What was it"?  He smiles telling me it was 152/80.... and I explain why it's high.. he then says.."Hey, It's so much better than before, I'm happy the meds are working".... I laugh and tell him.. "you'll never know how well they are working cause I was screaming and slapping my steering wheel in the parking lot "...He bust out laughing.. cause I know me.. It should have been 200/100...with how I was feeling..so yes the meds are working...!!!

Now I leave the Doc's office and I turn on the car and there it is again .."oh, you SOB"... so I call the Chevy Dealer and bring it over and pull in turn the car off go inside and they come out take the car and then come back and say..."The Light isn't on">>>HUH????? So I go in and sit down and wait...and wait...and wait... like 3 hours as they took it for a drive had it on the machine and NO LIGHT...but they say, "Something is a MUCK"...HUH?????  "You'll have to bring it back when the light is on"..

All that for a sum of 100bucks..Yeah, what an adventure and I have to come back cause something is a MUCK...well, after that deal I drove over to Capt Dee's and got me a fish fry dinner..figure I might as well .. I mean I needed to feed the fire..hahaha... even bought a power ball ticket cause with this kind of luck I might even surprise myself..what the heck :)  LOL

Came back and just laughed and watched my Humming birds fight and feed..zooming all around...gawd they are awesome and of course Ms Reba was giving me what for along with Zeke and Shug...OMG... I need to hide..:)

Now tonight I watched the Voice and recorded Dancing with the Stars...boy those talented young people..what good voices they have ..this is gonna be a tuff decision...

It's time for me to now take a nose dive into those covers..so those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All....We sure need it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment