Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Peaceful Sunday

A Peaceful Sunday....all quiet on the Eastern Front ...and that's how it was most the day with a few little funny happenings..

Morning is a routine and better not deviate from it at all or other wise it gets crazy...Get up take meds give meds let critters out water plants feed wild birds then clean wild bird in house hahaha then feed wild thing and then feed critters then it's my time..Got that ???? LOL...it seems that's how it really goes and there's only a few interruptions..like hubby getting up and calling then him leaving house and on the road driving to his destination..via talking with me every now and then...oops did I say, "this is a new thing"...never before until I came down here that we keep in contact so much..but maybe it's a good thing too..:)

Did up sweet potatoes for the critters ..chopped up then cooked in micro for a few minutes then froze then put in zip lock for ready to use..yeah it was a little bit of this and a little bit of that..tomorrow I'll go to the Rice Fields and then when that's done I'll add those taters to each container..

Ms Reba loves them and so does Zeke and now looking like Ms Shug is certainly enjoying her afternoon feed ..she waits for me to stop by and dump her portion as I walk into the dawg room to feed the critters...yep, she's a part of the pack !

Most the day was just lobbing...and it felt good and even though I would have loved to get into getting on the Internet I declined..I spend enough time on the net ..it was just spend time with Critters and Shug..

Shug's latest antics is to jump down off the couch and chase poor Ms Reba..some how I'm just watching and laughing and Ms Reba is not too happy although she had to stop and see what in the world is driving Ms Shug so bonkers...and Shug..well...she's just enjoying it as she's barking and grabbing on to Ms Reba's diaper...omg..it's too funny..gots to have my camera ready for this ...

Watched HallMark Channel and it was pretty good just wish they didn't have commercials..saw a new thing...are ya ready for this one..  www.bakeabone.com
this seems like an interesting new gadget hahaha..maybe..maybe maybe

Now I'm ready for bed as tomorrow like I said.."it's Rice Fields for me plus BBQ"
so those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment