Friday, August 31, 2012

Flipped on into Friday

Flipped on into Friday... got up and ready to run out the door..that's how good it was..first got up around 3am then lay  back down and then ..HELLO ..yep, that good ole over slept fell into place cept this morning I had an early appointment at my favorite place...the "DENTIST"...(and I had to be pre medicated too...crappola)  omg.. I'm never happy about that...as this Doc loves to chat and expects an answer with his hands in your mouth...LIKE>>gagging trying to answer and then he asks, "What was that".. come on give me a break..hahaha...and another thing..what always gets me.. I can never ever get out of that chair without finding a little bitty tiny windy dot and it's always a gum line job..You know the worst ones of them all .. the ones no matter how careful you get the drill burn LOL.. 

Well I make sure he loads me up with nova cane...LOL  I get a few shots and I don't give a hoot..hahahaha..cept when i come out and attempt to drink and look like a drooling fool...oh yeah...front soaking ...and I was so hungry..sucks big time..!!!

Got back to the house and the Critters were giving me the evil eye..well sometimes it happens I mean cut me some slack kids... I had to think of me this time..so they complained and Ms Reba went into her motion dance and then I had to hand feed her..she's making me suffer....big time ...

Then I decided perhaps I'll lean back and take a nap..hahaha...well I did and boy I felt like dooo doooo....gawd..why did I do that..well one reason..because I couldn't eat..and the other was I was dawg gone tired..so get over it gal :)

Have tried to call family (hubby's ) as they are in Ms area and we haven't been able to reach them...so I did a google search to see if their area was hit bad...a few of his cousins had flooding no one injured and we still haven't been able to reach his sister in La...Lord praying nothing major..

Hubby got in tonight and surprised me with a Pizza...called up and said.."did you cook"  and I can not tell a lie..NOPE.. cause we have lots of left overs..however being that I couldn't eat today ...pizza sounded awesome..LOL am I lazy or what..given the chance ...absolutely LOL

Tonight hubby is sleeping in the chair and here I am on the computer... posting a few things and doing some searching on new products and what ever else I can get into...

With that I'm gonna say...Toodles until tomorrow..Lord willin... oh heard some good news too..one of our forum sistahs is doing much much better thank goodness for that...

So those traveling stay safe and as always..God's Blessings Shine Down On You All ....

No comments:

Post a Comment