Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Wired Out Wednesday

A Wired out Wednesday it was for me.. getting up again early having interrupted sleep...it seemed to have caught me off guard today.. my nerves were jumpy and I was in the "I want to be alone" mode..gawd me and Ms Reba were two peas in a pod !!!

I had awoken at 3:30am and tossed till about 4am then I just had to get up..grabbed some laundry and had that going.. (with my home made laundry detergent ) and then into the kitchen ...I started a pot of coffee and next thing I new I was mixing a batch of pancakes..(guess who for ) Ms Reba of course.. yep, I grind up her dry food and mix it into the batter and grate an apple and there she goes...sure hope what ever it is this phase might end as I'm running out of ideas..but for now well I'm batchin' and praying that this will work for a bit..

Had to get hubby packed for an out of town trip and that was like last minute..like.."Hello, I have to go"..duh..love those last minute throw togethers...maybe it was good I was in that "I want to be alone" mode..:) 

Later through out the day I was glued to the news listening as to what was happening with that Isaac..omg the size of that storm thank goodness it stayed a tropical depression.

Tonight watched Big Brother and I have to say..."It was one of the best single move plays made in Big Brother history and by notorious Dapper Dan"...He was amazing.. I mean he pulled that one off beautifully....like they say, "There's  a Sucker born every day "...sure was !!!! 

Next I watched America's Got Talent...loved the acts and several were my favorite...that Sand man is amazing with his talent I could watch him all day long.. and the comedian was very very good...but I did hate to see that ventriloquist and his dog bite the dust that was neat too and the guy that does the musical instruments reminds me of Yanny...LOL  He's good..so well see what next week brings...

That was about it for me ..my day was just wired to the max and I needed to try and relax...and now it's attempt to get a good night sleep...don't want to take anything for it...but maybe a benadryl might help 

So those that are traveling..stay safe and again I say, "God's Blessings Shine Down On You..."

No comments:

Post a Comment