Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tail gating on Thursday :)

Tail Gating on Thursdays :)  Yep, I sure was..it was my day off from the world..well kinda sorta..I did nothing though..well only what I had too..Made an Apple Strudel for Brunch and just mainly straightened up the motor home as I'm not able to do laundry (Washer gets delivered Saturday) and I was resting up from my wonderful ordeal with the Stress Test and tomorrow I'm heading for the finish up plus my vaccine shot too...Crappola I'll feel like a human dart board !

Morning wasn't too bad as I tried to sleep away my hang over..that's what I actually had was a hang over from the chemicals..and then I was like a slug for a short bit..but Critters had to be taken care of and Ms Reba lately is becoming DEMANDING..no matter what she thinks you have she wants it...OMG..

Am planning things for my heading back to Florida already as the couple that was suppose to take over Diane's job is only gonna do it temporarily..until I return..OOOPS..there we go again but I'm sure I'll find someone before I leave that will want to work..

Not too much happening other than I mainly played on the computer and did some lurking on some interesting products and got a few things planned for gifts to make for Christmas..and as soon as I get done with all this Doctor stuff I'm gonna finish that scarf and I have a Cowl that I want to make..in fact several..they are awesome looking..very smart looking on a suit jacket...very soft and warm too..

So that's about it for today ...other than I've been writing the morning coffee in our forum which I created when we started the forum ..it's fun but I'm not gonna wanna keep that up..just for now as I go through a few crazy things and I'll have the Sistah's all enjoying my daily Murphy...and they are facts not fiction but a few times a little here and there don't hurt anything if it makes others forget their troubles and start off with a happy day..

Good Night  and Sleep Tight...Those traveling be Safe and as always...and forever..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment