Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trailing along on Thursday

Trailing along on Thursday as I finally had a good night sleep..amazing how a little pill (benadryl) can get you so relaxed...then I thought..that's the stuff the gave me as I went into the Cath Room and the did the ole Roto Rooter LOL and left me some metal..what's a few springs here and there  LOL

Morning I really had lots of energy and Ms Reba put me to my task..yep, she's back on the  Not wanting anything..so I had to start getting  a little bit of this and that together..and I finally got some breakfast in her...gee whiz this is some road to travel with her lately..perhaps it's a fluke or maybe the way it's gonna be for her ..who can tell but I can say this. "it's frustrating"  and the crazy part she seems to enjoy all the special attention...HUH>>>> did a light bulb go off in the gray matter...well we shall see..

I can't believe this is Labor Day weekend..where has the time gone I mean I know I'm with it..but some how this one did a "Surprise" on me.. and even this morning as I looked out my kitchen window I saw the kids getting the school bus...and that well...I remember when school didn't start till the Monday after Labor Day weekend...Where have I been >????? 

Chatted with Ms Betsy today..asking how her hubby is doing and it was good to hear that he might be able to come home soon...but she also let me know how my Cardinal family was doing..and I could tell in her voice she was smiling cause she said, "There's a lot of "Red" action on the Green Feeder..them Cardinals are big..them babies are growing up.."...Yep, Betsy they'll put on a good show for us this coming winter..and lots of more babies to come..LOL   

I really can't wait I do so enjoy watching and I even got a new bird bath ..it's awesome..so when I'm there and set it up I can't wait to see those birds come and get their drink and a few baths too...Yes, I'll post pictures that's for sure...

Tonight I watched Big Brother..another neat little twist going on and said good bye to Brittony and as the program ending I watched Joe, dropp off the pole and then next Jenn went down OH BOY.. who will win Head of Household..Ian if he knows what's good for him better hang on for his dear life cause it's a You is gone if you don't win ...yeah it's getting that way...and boy I'm lovin every moment of it.. and like I said yesterday,  "Dan played the best move or should I say "Scene" in Big Brother House ever !!!

Here I am now ready to head to bed and really can't wait to get another good night sleep it sure feels good ..makes me realize what I've been missing LOL..

So Good Night all....and  God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment