Monday, August 27, 2012

A Sleepless night for Monday morning :(

A Sleepless night for Monday morning and I wasn't even in Seattle..:(
For some reason my night was broken up.. I felt Zeke come by the bed and make his little noise and my eyes opened up automatically.... tried as hard as I could but to no avail...so up I got and came into the den sat down on my computer and surfed..(not on any board LOL ) well I was on a board but not on water..hahaha...you know the F B board page or what ever ya want to call it as I play on words again !

Soon all the Critters came out one by one..Hubby was still sleeping..lucky guy can sleep through anything.. and here we were ..me at my desk and them around my feet and Ms Reba started to complain...hahaha..she does her thing like it or not ...

After about a half hour I got up walked into the living room and layed on the couch...so did the Critters 3...and this couch is something that when you sit on it..you become a part of it.. Yes, it swallows you...LOL  you disappear into couch land...like becoming a part of the earth..well you become a part of the weave..and you can't get out either.. I mean you  need a wrecker to get you up..!!

This couch we bought like 15 years ago and the reason we still have it is cause no one sits on it..maybe Zeke LOL so it became the Critters couch..and they don't use it much.. the dang thing is in perfect condition cause no butts have sat on it long...or they disappeared..and of course like all my furniture I keep it covered..maybe that's where I went wrong... hahahaha...

Any how by the time day break came along we were well into weave land and needed help to get out...hubby came in and just laughed..and he tugged me off the couch...hahahaha.. I know I have bad knees but I couldn't even if you called fire move...so it was 1, 2, and 3 ..heave hoe...and out I popped...hahaha..

Did another number for Ms Reba getting her breakfast together...boy that can be a challenge...and I think..(I'm not gonna brag) I got what she likes..(for now) and I take a thin slice of Kahn's Liverwurst (has to be Kahns) and I add a tablespoon or two of water and heat in microwave to make like a gravy and mix it into her food...it works...and hopefully for awhile anyway...but she's eating more and more...Thank You Lord !!!!

Made another batch of Hamburger buns..but this time I used my Challah bread recipe in the bread machine..dough cycle..then I rolled it and cut it into 10 good size rolls...Froze half and the other half I baked up...I'll use them for Robert's lunch on the road..and for mine tomorrow...and i've got the others to use when we need them... Nothing like home made rolls..and they are just so simple with the bread machine doing all the work...how hard is it to bake..???

I have a Italian Roast Beef going on the stove..and that's what's for dinner tonight and later during the week ..open faced jobs..:) yeah I think of the easy stuff during the week...

You know today I noticed some crazy stuff on the net.. I mean if you say something in jest people tend to go for the juggler.. it's kind of how the world seems to be going..no one takes things lightly.. even on our forum..someone was concerned about the weather and well being..and easily it got someones goat...Don't understand it..maybe never will.. but for me.. I let it go.. I mean what's the point..what are you trying to prove..that you are losing control of your emotions..over what ?????  Words on a screen...DUH...LOL  

My Uncle use to say to me.." Only person that pisses you off, is yourself  cause you allowed it..."  You know I finally understand what he said and meant...took awhile Uncle Bing...but I sure hope you are proud of me now... If I get angry or mad it's because I allowed that to happen..only person inflicting it upon me ..is me ....Wake up !!!

Yeppers another lesson you learn in life..only took me years..hahahaha..hey but I did learn..and it wasn't book knowledge it was a course in Humanity !!

Tonight I haven't a clue what we are gonna do other than hear how my hubby's day was and listen to all the politics which by the way is annoying..I mean get serious.. Who do your really believe ????  Remember they all promise but when the time comes...Who delivers...well I know UPS and Post Man...and maybe a Pizza guy..hahahaha.

Ok, that's my story for today.. on to another Adventure where ever that may take me...mmmmm 

Oh my washing detergent is pretty darn good..but I still think it needs to be tweaked on whites and stains..like a little Oxi clean added is no big deal ..get that at Dollar Tree cheap...so still my laundry is costing .20cents..and maybe another .05 cents for the fabric softener...OH I'm doing just fine and dandy )

Safe travels to All and keep and eye on that weather...again..May God's Blessings Shine Down on All...

No comments:

Post a Comment