Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh What a Bright Sunny Sunday

Oh what a bright Sunny Sunday...got up wee early (usual) and had to do the sorting of the pills..you know so I and or should I say.."We" can exist...course without those Meds..Me, Zeke and Abby...well let's just say "We wouldn't be going merrily along anywhere"....LOL

Got Ms Reba's pancakes made up.. I mix a batter together with her dry food ground up and I add veggies and shredded chicken then I do them in the skillet and I make a stack..She only gets about 1/4 of it as that's her breakfast..and she's doing pretty good...Perhaps I'll start another business...Dawgone Restaurant..for those with "Special Tastes"..hahaha... Hey, lots of business have been started that way...might seriously think about it down the road...who knows with this economy..ya gotts to think way ahead.!

Oh, I forgot to tell you all about my "Murphy"... see with me writing so early I just get on and get off as the  brain kind of lags or hubby is complaining I'm on the computer again !!!  He's a darling and I try to spend our time when we are both in the house or should I say..."Same State " together..hahaha..

Any how yesterday I told you we took the rig down to get her serviced and then hubby and I did a little shopping ..he treated me to a McDonalds..we came home did work around that house..he mowed the yard and I was helping him pick up limbs..and in and out then he decided..or should I say.."We both decided we wanted a Dairy Queen...so he got cleaned up and then we got in the car drove over and enjoyed a delicious cone dipped in chocolate...alrighty mighty...hahaha...and then we headed home..listening to the Blues..

Yep, we both love the Blues music so that was going and we were to tapping..well I was..he was driving..and we took a little ride around the neighborhood to see all what's been happening..stopped and saw a few neighbors and chatted a bit then came up the drive to our house...he pulls up along the curb and I get out and walk up the driveway..opening the gates...and then we walk on the porch...and as I turn to walk in the door...that man of mine says, "Hey, did you know your butt is hanging out "...WHAT ???????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!   You mean to tell me the whole blinkin day I've been walking around with my butt hanging out and this man of mine only now tells me...WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!...

Now you are probably saying to yourself...How come she didn't know ?   Well the truth be told.. I was wearing a full skirted dress..you know the roomie kind..and I wouldn't have known unless there was a breeze and there was no BREEEEEEZZZZZZE !   I mean in the RV shop with all those MEN...in the GROCERY STORE  with all those PEOPLE....at the DQ  with all those KIDS>.....OY !!!!

So that was my Murphy for Saturday....and I'm sure there is more to follow....

Now here we are Sunday...hubby is at church.. you know that long windy Baptist meeting and then there is a Business Meeting after church too...WOW..and they talk about us Catholics with our High Mass...Never touch them Baptist in a million years hahahaha...(now don't any one get offended )...LOL

I went to the Rice fields today and did up a batch of rice and veggies so that's done for the next 10 days and Ms Reba will have her Stuffed burgers done up too..a little later on.. I'm kind of sitting back a spell..as I'll take in a Little QVC to see what's good ..or today's special value..hahaha...

Bought a few things on Amazon....Gawd I like that place..but ya gotta watch too..cause some times I can beat their prices with free delivery as well...but I just put things on wish lists and wait it out..bought a small mini smoker the kind for the stove..cause I ain't into sending smoke signals and have never really had things smoked... I mean I buy sliced smoked turkey.. and that's pretty good..so if I can do up a small turkey breast hey why not give it a try...:)...Glad you all agree with me...!!!

Tonight we have BIG BROTHER..so I'm gonna make up something simple for tonight...We'll have our dinner when hubby gets home from church...Steaks on the grill..and tonight will be a big salad but dessert well I have to think what I can whip up...without making a lot of work..oh I know ..S mores Again...that's it..simple and quick...and delicious !!!!

Okie dokie..see now my Sunday is almost complete..not quite..but getting there and if I don't move nothing major is gonna happen LOL...maybe Murphy is gonna take the day off...we'll see..till then I'm gonna say..

Happy Trails to you until we meet again !!!!  Safe Travels All and as always..God Bless....

Psst.. I'm taking the rest of the day off ... Whoopee !

No comments:

Post a Comment