Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here we go again Tuesday :)~

Here we go again Tuesday :)~  another night where this time I'm woke up by Mr Zeke..he's taping my hand and making noises...What gives?  I wake up and he's laying by my side taking up most of my side and whining ...so I tell him to be good and go to sleep..hahaha like he really knows what I'm wanting..(well maybe he does..but does he give a hoot ??? ) he quiets down and then maybe a few minutes goes by and again..the same thing..he's pawing my hand...again I wake up..(why is it me and not hubby????) I then tell him to stop it and get off the bed...but he isn't moving and I try to drift off...HA ..not this time cause next thing Zeke is really taping my hand hard..I sit up and it's dark now cause it's only 1am..HOLY TOLEDO...I can see a blessed thing so I flick on the light and Hubby is not here..Where did he go ?   of course I don't blame him.. I mean who can sleep with this ...so I then look at Zeke and he's half on the bed and half off..HUH?????  what in the world..and as I walk to the end of the bed..Zeke is still in that same position..Ok..now why ???  At the end of the bed on the floor is Ms Abby..(the snapper) and Mr Zeke knows better than to land by Ms Abby..hahahaha..yep he was stuck ..his back legs were on the floor and his top part of his body was on the bed...OH MAN...so I kind of woke Abby up..(nicely) and she got up and moved and Mr Zeke shot down off that bed...hahahaha..now it wasn't funny at the time..but now as I write about it...I have to laugh..and hubby..well he went upstairs to our other bedroom and was snoring...LUCKY HIM>>

That was my attempt to get a full night sleep which by the way when I finally got back to sleep..(yeah I gave it another shot) I over slept and then it was the mad dash...boy I just love that..and the brain (gray matter) feels like sluggish and nothing you do comes out right...that's how my day has been so far  .

This afternoon I made a batch of meat balls up cause my freezer was empty.. I remembered I sent lots home with others...so yep I had to make a few up for tonights dinner...and lunch for a few days too.. love them meatball subs..:)

Hubby took his lunch with him as he had to go to Delaware and that was a good thing..cause he couldn't find his keys this morning...geeez..it was another winner..but later on he called to let me know where he thinks he left them...so it then became my search for Adventure...and yep, right where he thought..so now at least they are not hanging out in some desk draw..

Tonight is America's Got Talent and of course the Republican Nat Convention...I do want to hear Gov of NJ speech..he's a hoot and boy he can snap in a minute..must start calling him the Minute Man...but like I've said many times before.."Wish they'd all do like what they promise"... 

So that's my day and I can only home tonight will be the night I get a full nights sleep...Wouldn't that be Wonderful..Woo hoo...

Been watching that Isaac and have been worried about alot of our Forum Sistahs and a few of hubby's family as the are in Ms ..sure hope no major damage..golly it's been on heck of a year..

Ok, now it's time I let Critters out and get their food together...Ms Reba was a twit this morning..her nose up at everything..it's back to the drawing board again..maybe she'll like the meat balls..LOL

Safe travels to all and as always..God's Blessings Shine Down on All !

No comments:

Post a Comment