Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ok it's Saturday and I'm dragging

Ok, it's Saturday and I'm dragging...Oh boy am I ever...Woke up with good intentions but my back had other ideas...Like  OH NO YOU DON'T....and it was right ...I  DIDN'T..:(

After getting done with what I did yesterday I felt not bad..a little tired but heck there was lots of things that needed to be done.. I mean I was not home for 9 months..OMG..like having a Dust Bunny Child..hahahha

So I had a lot to catch up on and yes, I spoke in strange tongue...so I know I'm gonna go straight to HELL..and not even collect 200 buckaroos..oh and I didn't win the Lottery...hahaha.. we played but like everyone else ..got the big...NADA...

Last night hubby and I watched Cinemax..OMG..movies I would have never watched ..but for some reason we watched..They were so Funny and Demented..(my kind of humor) but OH MY what they show on TV and of course Language..well...not that I haven't heard it in my life time...but with the movie..it was definitely not child version..but I'm telling you ...It was hilarious...Out of the Ball Park...at one point I thought hubby couldn't catch his breath.... It was  Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses...Now I'm telling ya if you watch it..better keep and opened mind...and just watch for the comedy of errors.....Thank goodness it was FREE cause I never would have gone to see these...my side hurt from laughing...but WOW a lot over the TOP...LOL...I'm gonna go to HELL for sure !!!

Got up this morning and I could barely  move...mmmm maybe I'm being punished for laughing at those movies..perish the thought..however it was because I was yanking and tugging and grumbling...LOL..you got the picture..

Hubby went and did the shopping for me..(great guy) as I've not been able to get around too much...just getting the Critters done and cleaning up after breakfast was enough for me... Might do the ole Ben Gay for tonight...did take an Aleve and that helped a bit.. I'm sure in a few days the soreness will leave..this is where I wished I put that sit in bath tub here...cause showers just don't make it...

I'm starting to make my list on things I need to get done in Florida..now that's a good sign...I know I have to get windows replaced...and I'm gonna take a look at that Premiere Bath set up..as me climbing in and out of the tub isn't safe any more...and my first bathroom is big enough to do that..like to have one with the whirlpool...boy I could use that now  LOL

Saturday night not doing much here either...cause I can't...bummer but just taking it easy...Gonna teach hubby another dish to make...He's learning more to be Italian..after all these years..and he's getting pretty good too...Asks me when I get home to teach him certain dishes as he misses them...See, he always said, "More of him would rub off on me...betcha he doesn't realize it but he's becoming more like me "  LOL shhhhhhh don't tell him..cause he won't admit it..hahaha..

So that's about it other than sure hope we don't get another rain storm again..it came down hard late last night...and sure hoping those hurricanes stay out at sea...

All of you traveling please stay safe and as always...God's Blessing Shine Down On You..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment