Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surprisingly early post on Wednesday :)

Surprisingly early post on Wednesday :)...Well for some reason my Internet went on a Sabbatical and that left me without reading the NEWS and getting on F B and on our Women's Forum..OMG..hahaha yes, I went into Over Drive withdrawls..my goodness..so then I went into the kitchen and had my pot of Coffee..Now need I say, "I was Engergized.."...You Betcha Bottom Dolla !!!!

Got Critters all done and then hubby off to do his job..That man loves his job and all that goes along with it...Since he no longer does the Accounting work and got into the (I call it the Dear Abby routine) HR type work..he enjoys that...Me, that was never my style.. I was 100% ACTION.. I loved Production and Research..Gawd I can still smell that action ....

Anyway my day was mostly just going through things I'm gonna get rid of and talking with Diane and Bob down in Florida.. I sure am gonna miss those two.. I mean I always felt that when I left my home and gave them my lists of what needed to be done or fixed..when I came back it was done and I mean to my satisfaction with also some other great awareness..

I'll just have to look around for others that I can feel that same trust..now that's gonna be hard..but I have a few that I plan to interview when I get back..Also I'm going to contact a Window Company and have 8 windows replaced this time.. it's a must as I have those birds that keep flying into the Front windows..and they are thin...soon to be... Hello, look who's coming to dinner and it won't be the movie !!!

Not looking forward to what's happening with Ms Reba as I'm really having my hands full with her not wanting to eat...sometimes this is something that the elderly dawgs..(and people too) go through..gawd I wish I could figure what she would just devour...however it's the guessing game and what ever I have...

Tonight is another Episode of the Big Brother...and yep it's getting into that Crusty Goodies...So that's something hubby and I will enjoy...so I'm gonna make like a bird..hahaha and fly into the kitchen and get all my stuff together for tonight's dinner...I can smells things cookin'..

So all those that are traveling..Stay Safe !!  and again, yes you all know my feelings..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment