Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Made it through another Tuesday

Made it through another Tuesday and boy yesterday was difficult..never really given that much thought about Medusa..I mean I figured she'd out live me..but see we all get those surprises....House was so quiet..too quiet..Remind me never complain about noises..!!!

Zeke yesterday kind of wandered around Medusa's cage..(it's a floor to almost ceiling type) and then he just lay down in from of it..and I think he knew Medusa was gone too ..boy hubby was really down..

Last night as we sat eating dinner ...you could hear a pin drop...I asked hubby how he was doing and did he need to talk about it...his reply was simple.."She's at peace"...so I left well enough alone..

This morning again quiet as Medusa would have normally been talking up a storm as the Critters came in the room and then she'd beat up her bell..Lordy I can't believe how we are really missing her..but when ya think about it 35 years is a long time...

So far my back is not aching..just a few twinges so I'm just gonna not do only what I have too...which by the way..I'm multi tasking..you know us women are good for that one :)..

The meat balls I made yesterday were pretty good..I tried a "new" recipe..I'm always looking to try something new...and I zapped them in the microwave for a few minutes before putting them in the gravy to finish cooking...they were tender....but hubby likes them fried first..so he didn't say "he didn't like them but they were "different"...LOL...so that means I'll have to go back to the old method..more work UGH ...:(

It's gonna be another simple meal tonight as hubby had to go to Delaware ..so it's chili...can't be any more simple than that and it will be ok..in fact I have some hot dogs..might do chili dogs for dinner..Hey that sounds even better..LOL...there ya go...:)

Tonight is America's Got Talent so we'll watch it ...oh did watch the Eagles and Patriot preseason game..well Eagles did win...but I ain't a saying "Nuttin"...LOL

Called and spoke with Diane and Bob to say "Goodbye" as tomorrow is the house closing and they'll be on the road heading to Oneida ..so I wished them the best and I will miss them..perhaps when I get back from Florida this time I might surprise them and drive up for a weekend and stay at a campground..we'll see ..have to play that by ear...depending on when I come back...

Also will have to get a Absentee ballot for the "President Election"..gawd that's gonna be dreaded...I hear so many commercials.. and read all the craziness on Face Book...I can't get away from it...and no matter who you like or maybe vote for...according to everyone.. YOU IS WRONG...well I got news for them...Ya better think it over before you click cause lots of stuff is gonna make a very big change in our lives....So THINK...and Don't Believe the NEWS MEDIA...research it out !!!!

That's my story for today..other than I need to think about Lunch..LOL..well not quite yet but in a bit..and Yes, I'm writing early cause I'm not getting into anything...I mean I'm just leaning back and reading and watching and mmmm guessing what can I not do LOL

Have a Safe Trip if you are traveling..and most of all...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment