Friday, August 10, 2012

Tis' another early post on Friday :)

Tis' another early post on Friday :) ...not too much to say other than I had another one of those Wake Up early and lay back down and then OVER SLEEP..now that's a Whopper..cause I jump up and go on the mad dash to make sure I got things done...Don't know why I do that...when I do over sleep .cause it really doesn't matter ..I mean I'm not going off to work..just here in the house....oh well I can't change how I is..hahaha..

Had a quick storm come through..and it did come through quickly..WOW...I thought I left these back in Florida but no...they done followed me home...guess I have to get use to it..like it or NOT...and then after that came the sun..but the temp sure did take a nose dive..Thank YOU>.

Chatted with Diane and boy she's really anxious now..closing will be on the 22nd and she will be gone..and I will miss her.. I know when I pull in that driveway to our Winter Home and go inside I'll feel the loss..That will take me a little while to get use to it... I mean she done spoiled the crap out of me..

I'd come into the house ..the frig was turned on and the ice tray was full...the beds were made with fresh linen and she'd have a tray of something good plus she'd have made dinner for us to heat up...Now tell me she wasn't worth her weight in GOLD...like I told her .. I will miss her but not her Whining. cause Diane could go on those Whining Spells..YIKES...but that was only in short spurts...but I will miss her compassion and I will miss Bob as well...He always made sure I was ok and that everything was working properly.

I'd be tempted to buy a home up where they are moving too..but I can't do winters and that's why I bought in Florida..hahahaha  but ya know I hope and pray I find someone half as good as those two...Half would be wonderful...but don't really know that for sure...but my search will start when I get back ...here comes the interviews...

Now it's Friday and the start of the weekend..Whoopee...the time is really flying and this week I go to find out the results of my tests done on my heart...then I start with the GYN series..hahaha...yep I'm in for the next batch...

Tomorrow we have to get the motor home ready to take in for service..now that's a story all by itself..but I'm hoping there is only a few things that have to be done and I get it back at least a week before we leave again..hahahaha...yeah I hear ya ...

So that's about it other than I've mainly taken it easy and trying to get Ms Reba to eat playing that game of surprises and fixing this and that ..and if it works don't count on it tomorrow cause it won't....but each day again is a new day a new beginning..so maybe I'll have a few more concoctions..

All those traveling stay Safe and as always....God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment