Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wasn't Twiddling Fingers on Thursday :)

Wasn't Twiddling Fingers on Thursday:)...nope I sure wasn't... got up and the Critters were fed..and of course I was complaing..hahaha..yeah it's like a restaurant now with these darlings.. Ms Reba and her "special " Pancake and making sure I have the right combo..cause she is one fuzzy ole lady..and then Mr Zeke and Ms Abby get their special blend..OMG...let me out of this kitchen..hahaha...

After hubby left I proceeded to get into those cabinets..It was like the Battle of the Clutter...where did this crap come from , how long have I had it, when was the last time I used it>?  Yes, I was talking in strange language...(I'm gonna burn in HELL).....but got a huge bag of "Stuff"... and I did the kitchen prayer too...like...Oh Lordy, please don't let me buy this stuff again...yeah.. I've heard these words before..cause ya know... I keeps saying.."If I haven't used this stuff in a year or two it's color me gone"..well that's fine and Dandy..Andy...but I'm telling ya... I've gotten a recipe in that called for something and you had to use something to make it...and before I could say "Jack Rabbit"..I bought that crap again..and again..there's gotta be something wrong with one of my brain cells....like maybe it's in some limbo prison...Ya think?

Now I hear my cabinets breathing..yeah they is sighing all right and I'm some what a happy camper..for now anyway...and I ain't a lookin back either...NOPE...and next it will be the Dishes...oh now that's gonna break my heart...hahaha...cause these dishes are heavy suckers...a set of Corelles would work out fine cause hubby..you know that man I share his name..well he's bad about breaking things..and those Corelles are light and some what indestructible..maybe...we'll see when I get down to them...

As for right now I'm gonna take a nap and relax...in my recliner and then get ready for making dinner...Gonna fix Chicken Fried Steak..(cube steak) with gravy and taters (mashed) some kind of veggie and get ready for tonight's Big Brother...

Big Brother well..I have to say, "Frank you is an idiot"..you had your chance to make a dynamite move in the house getting rid of Dapper Dan..which by the way is one of the smart guys in playing...psst like he's won Big Brother..dummy ?????  oh well, we'll have to see what now happens...but who ever gets head of household..if they is smart put up Frank and Boogie...and let the games begin.. that's my two cents worth..LOL

So it's toodles for now and I'm a gonna go down for the count...Those Traveling stay safe and as Always
God's Blessings Shine Down on All...

No comments:

Post a Comment