Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ah it's Sunday a day of Rest !

Ah it's Sunday a day of Rest !  and for some Worship...as we all worship in our own ways...and mine has always been being quiet and thinking of all the good things that have happened in my life of which I am to be thankful for..as a young girl I went to church everyday...going to Catholic school it was a given..Mass before class...and as I got older I made Mass on Sundays and Holy days of Obligation.....and as the years were added on it was always Sundays and Holidays..and now..well, Christmas and Easter...I know I hear my Momma in my ear..infact bending it a bit...

However I feel I have that one on one in my quiet time and as I lay me down to sleep..yep, that Pray the Lord my Soul to keep...I think sometimes no matter how you worship it's what's in your heart that matters...!

Morning for us was as usual..cepting Ms Reba pulled that I don't wanna eat so I did what I did last night.. a thin slice of (get this ) liverwrust with a little water microwave to create a gravy and mixed it over her food..and Wham Bam Thankya Ma'm...it was gone ..WOW... I'm crossing my fingers for tonight's meal..

Hubby went to church to teach his Sunday School and to ..Like he says to me as he's leaving the door..."Pray for my soul"...no wonder why I love the man...he cares and wants to make sure I make it into those pearly gates..:)

Did up a batch of towels with my handy dandy cheap Liquid Detergent and boy did it ever do the job....and I did a vinegar rinse (white vinegar)..and those towels came out clean...but I did put a fabric softener sheet in the dryer as that's hubby's thing...so they came out fluffy  :)

Made a Italian Pot roast so hubby could make up sandwiches as he has to travel to Delaware and he's rather pack a lunch...Now this man for years would never ever do that...but see what happens when they get older and wiser..LOL  so yes, I cooked again today...but that's a good thing..cause I have easy stuff for next week ...more like throw it on and zap it  :)

Tonight is Big Brother...and that's gonna be good..cause it's HOH who got it and who's going up on the chopping block...OUCH...that's about all I have for now...but I'm sure my brain will muster up a few good thoughts by tomorrow...who knows with me...Right :)

Hope you all have a safe journey and most of all..pay attention to that weather man...and as always..God's Blessing Shine Down On YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment