Monday, August 13, 2012

Well Dar Gone it's Monday !

Well Dar Gone it's Monday !...I was up and out the door before the Owl Hooted hahaha...had to make a dash and pick up a few things....one thing I did notice..when you are in a huge building like a Sam's Club at wee hours..and hardly any one in..(my favorite time to shop)  the place has this Echo...but boy can you zoom through with out all the gimmicks...Hubby likes to go when they  have display foods to "try" set up... he says, "he gets his lunch that way"...El Cheapo..hahaha..but wait.. I've also had that experience where I got something that wasn't so good..and left with that Ill feeling..no thanks...and if it's something you do like then you wind up buying that Huge box which you know you ain't never gonna eat..cause it will never taste the same again ...Sound familiar..????

Any way got back and got Critters fed and Ms Reba was a happy camper she done ate her breakfast of that crazy pancake with left over (oh I hate to admit this) baked potato..yeah it's what ever it takes remember..and at her age..every day could be a final exit...so it's what makes Ms Reba happy :)

Most the day went by to quickly cause I never got to take my "Beauty rest"...LOL  yeah I like them naps you know people that get my age start thinking of sleeping more than sitting up...guess it might be an altitude thingy..or maybe my lazy Arse is showing through...YEAH...and the dress I is wearing doesn't have a rip in it..hahahaha...I'll never live that one down..much less when I go over to pick up my rig will I look at everyone..hahahaha...pay and run..or pay and drive away...:)

Tonight I'l make Chicken Parm with a little pasta (gots to have me pasta) on the side and a tasty salad..and then we'll watch what ever we can find on TV...Mondays seem to be a not good for TV night..however I can always stream from NetFlix...if I can find anything good there ...getting so I'm not really happy with Netflix with their new deals...and the movies..well..have to start searching other alternatives..or perhaps I can get  hubby to play a game of cards...now maybe that might be a good one...LOL

No Murphy today...aaaaaaaah but my day isn't over yet..so far so good..and then there is tomorrow..but I don't wanna think about that just yet...

Weather was pretty nice this morning no high temps and that feels good...Oh got the date set for when we will be heading back to Florida ...if everything is ok..and I get the Rig back...cause I never know about that...like last time a few days before we were set to leave..omg..that was a mad dash...but I did have things stacked by the door...LOL..that was wild...

So that's about all I have to say, Other than... Wishing all a Safe Journey and as always...God's Blessings Shine Down on All...

No comments:

Post a Comment