Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm to the fence post again early on Saturday

I'm to the fence post again early on Saturday...I mean to tell you I normally don't post till almost bed time but seems I'm just about making it and not able to gather much brain thoughts..so while I  have my WITS I better get it done..:)

This morning again I was up before day break and whipped up a skillet of biscuits cause they is just good to grab one and throw something in like maybe a piece of cheese of bacon or sausage...and great with coffee..and they freeze well for when I'm lazy...hahaha...so got that done and then put on my pot of coffee cause today we had to get the rig down to Wayne's and get her serviced.

By the time hubby got up I was ready to go..had to give him a little push..and that's not always a good thing to do but when he is dragging..well ain't nothing else I can do but...GET ER' DONE...so it wasn't done smoothly.. I mean I heard some strange under tones..but hey, I've heard them before no biggy ...just getting out the door was gonna be the...READY, SET, and GO...

Got the Critters done while hubby was gathering his thoughts and then put everyone up and out we went...he followed me down in his car and when we got their the area was packed with Rigs getting serviced... I had already written up my list and got in and out as quickly as I could...

Did see Carl, he's the RV salesman and I spoke with him about down sizing and I told him not this year but I will be going into an Aspect.. I really am pleased with Winnebago and of course I've dealt with those people well over 25 years...and when I have problems I can call no matter where I am and just like what happened on our way back this year..they shipped parts to where we were at...

On the way back hubby and I stopped for lunch...yep, the big Mac man..LOL  I didn't mind cause I wanted to get back to the house ..we had a few more things to get done..and Ms Reba does like those fries..I save them for her dinner and cut a couple up in tiny pieces...like I said, "it helps her eat and that's all I care about ". in her ole age..what ever makes her happy..peace and tranquility ...just like in a marriage..Domestic Tranquility...hahaha

Chatted with Diane for a bit today to see how things were going with her..and she's bubbling with excitement on the move...and I'm just really happy for her..nothing more I can say..other than "I'll miss them both"

So that's about it other than hubby is taking me to Dairy Queen...Alright.....now that's our treat.....then we'll head home and I'll scan NetFlix and see what's on for tonight and stream a movie...whoopee...

Ok, so again you all out there on the road..Travel Safe and as always and from my heart ...God Bless !

PS....Ms Betsy, It was wonderful talking with you on the phone the other night and I'm so happy to hear that Dick is doing better and I pray he will be able to come home soon...!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment