Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twisted and Turned into Tuesday

Twisted and Turned into Tuesday....the whole night through..guess it's not meant for me to have a full night sleep for a bit.....I tend to worry even though I say, "I don't" ..I must..I mean I have so much going on and no completion which has my brain and body boggled.

I'm even worrying now about Ms Reba..my Chinese Crested..she's 16 + has some what a huge tumor on her side and it's not a good thing..as we've not been able to do surgery being she has had neurological problems..but it's to a point we have to make some decision..So this week I'll need to have a heart to heart chat with my Friend/Vet before it ruptures and in the long run lose her...and the added fact to this whole thing is she's now decided she doesn't want to eat..what she has for 16 years....

So I'm at wits end and will give her anything just to get food into her..Tonight Ms Reba had a Sirloin Burger with rice and veggies and a sprinkle of her dry food..plus a little scrambled egg from this morning..Now I ask myself.."Am I doing what's best".?   It's what ever it takes is what I'm doing..

Tomorrow morning will be another episode of what Ms Reba will or will not eat..Please make my day easy and hope I fix the right thing...possible pancakes..works for me..and I hope her too ..and of course you know the Big ones..Zeke and Abby are taking this all in..Why Not Me Too...HA !

Most of the day I got through ok..but really not pushing it..cause I just seem to want to mellow out so I can make it without having any added pressure...and try and relax ..Hopefully ..

We watched a movie I had taped awhile back called  The Net and it was pretty good..kept you on the edge of your seat..Just what I needed ..hahahaha...and now I'm ready to hit that bed. I am dawg gone tired but would love to sleep through..cause I know I can..if I get the chance..

Hope you all have a good one and those trucking on the road..Safe Travels..and as always  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment