Sunday, August 5, 2012

Uh OH! I'm late it's past Saturday ?????

Uh oh I'm late it's past Saturday...or is it ????  Hey, I made it but last night I went to bed and didn't pass go to collect anything in fact I don't wanna remember anything..LOL...

New washer got delivered ..OH MY STARS..Yes, hubby took the door off and undid the sink so that the delivery guy could bring in the Washer...and in it came a WHITE one as they no longer make ALMOND but that's ok..I don't care I just need a washing machine...

It's a G E (don't want to get into the political issue of G E) and it's a top loader cause I can't put anything else in there and it had to be a certain size so hence I had to go with this G # E...and it also has (get this) a STEEL TUB..yep you read that correctly.. It Looks back at ya !!  I mean you reach in and you SEE YOU ..

Well..I have to deal with that..cause that is a strange feeling ..everytime you reach in you see YOU..ok, so somedays I'm not so pleasant looking..but still I have to see ME..omg..I'm laughing here..cause it's wild..on to the next thingy..

You can't fill the tub up with the lid open..NOPE not gonna happen anymore..Ok, so that means when I pour the cap full in.. I have to wash the cap in the sink..and the fabric softener cap too..Crap..ok ok..now also there is these little knobs..you turn and they click..(possible how long that lasts..mmmm) and then there is this wishy washy button that has this weird feel to it and you push the word START..not hard to figure out what that does...

Next there is the issue of White Clothes and Colored Clothes..hahaha..yes, it's a political statement here..I mean what is the difference between White and Colored Clothes ..don't they wash the same ?  Maybe it has something to do with the bleach dispenser..don't know but ya know I'm gonna question it.. I mean everything today has issues..Why not my Washer ?????

So I put my clothes in..and pushed the button ewwww..and then didn't hear a thing but every once in awhile it sounded like a kitten making a sound..haahaha... I have a musical washer now..and no sound of the agitator  ,,HUH.. what is with this washer..??? is it really washing clothes..????  dunno..but something is happening.. hahaha... Oh this is gonna be interesting... so I wait to see what happens next...

Next comes the spin cycle..HOLY HANNAH.. that baby went into OVER DRIVE..it made such a knocking sound...I jumped up.. WHAT???? I mean it's KNOCKED and ROCKED. " I  HEAR YA KNOCKIN BUT YA CAN'T COME IN " .hahaha.. no wonder why it don't make any sounds it waits for this action...and when it got finished the clothes were like damp dry... now that was a shocker.....but I couldn't get them out.. I mean I had to get a step stool..you know one of those rubber maid jobs..cause I can't reach down into the Tub..it's so deep..hahahaha..

OH OH before I forget ..it says, "You are to only use HIGH ENERGY SOAP...Now folks What in the world is HIGH ENERGY SOAP..new one on me.. Me Thinks this H E S is a bunch of bunk !  Maybe it's HES cause it sure don't move much when washing.. I mean no Swishing and a Swashing..hahaha...

Why ME.. I mean ...Why do I find stuff like this... guess I just have to go back to the drawing board.. High Energy..sure it's High Energy to work this machine...LOL

Have a good one and I sure hope you forgive my tardiness ..but I made it..now on to my next blinkin issue..stay tuned in..cause it can only get better..Maybe :)

Stay Safe and as Always... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment