Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We are doing better on Wednesday

We are doing better on Wednesday....it's taking us time both hubby and I especially cause just seeing Medusa's cage empty and staring at us ... Plus we are so use to being greeting by her antics...Yes, it's gonna take us time and surely will my hubby when I leave for Florida...have to think about that too..:(

Morning I was up at the crack of..Nope now wait..the Dawn didn't crack in fact it wasn't even in the way LOL...but I was up at 4am...and a few hours later dawn appeared..hahaha..but those trash trucks were busy...good golly they were flashing lights all over the place..and man oh man..because it was recycle day...there was all kinds of bins out there... I mean we have a different colored on for each article...Paper, White Glass, Colored Glass, Aluminum Cans and then of course the usual ..Trash, trash..hahaha..yeppers this guy that comes through is a busy one..!

Hubby come running down the stairs like it was a Fire Drill and then it was zooom and he was in out and gone...of course with his 6 pack of coke..LOL  that's his coffee..me I'd be gagging..but hey, what ever it takes to make one happy is what it's about..:)

Only had a few things to do this morning and that was just mainly clean up the mess and make a batch (you'll love this) soap..the hand soap. ...I save my left over bars and grate them up and add a few things to it and waaah laaaah I have liquid soap...and it's cheap and it works for me...plus it works..LOL 

Then on to my next project which was making a batch of cookies..well i wanted to but got detained..so that will have to go back to the burner and be done tomorrow...then it was get Ms Reba taken care of..cause she's been a twit..and boy some days...WOW what ever it is she's going through..please let this one get over with !!!

Got a call from Diane and Bob at 7am letting me know they were taking down all my hanging pots and putting all the plants in the car port due to the up and coming possible hurricane...Gawd the thought of it scares me..but one thing I'm glad they will be on the road out of there...and I know they were gonna see Clancy to let him know what was happening.. 

Like I said, "I will miss those two"....but hopefully we'll keep in touch ..and I might get to see them next summer ..that would be wonderful..and of course I hope they decide to come back and maybe spend a few weeks...now that would be awesome but I'm not holding my breath..cause I think Diane has only said that to be nice !!

Tonight is Big Brother..OH YEAH..and that's gonna be good as it's getting really ..bite ya stage..putting Frank and Boogie up together was a smart deal...we'll see what happens...

Need to have hubby stop on his way home at the store pick up a few things for tomorrow nights dinner..I haven't gone out as my back was really nasty..and i just didn't want anything else to go wrong..I mean..you all know my luck or Murphy...LOL  and hubby doesn't really mind as he passes it on his way home..so it's no big deal..in fact he prefers it cause he only buys what we need...(that drives me bonkers LOL )..

Just gave out meds for Critters and now I need to take mine too..then it will be lean back for a "Napski"  LOL...oh and I'm waiting for my friend Carol to call and let me know how her hubby's test (Larry) went..they said they would give her the results...this ought to be interesting...

So that's about it other than What's for dinner ????  What ever I have in the frig kind of thing..you know whip it up and put it down...lol..more like empty or reheat left overs...:)

Hope you all have a fantastic day and those traveling..Stay Safe...

As always...God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment