Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF...YES ! Wonderful Friday :)

TGIF....YES !  Wonderful Friday :).....How great it is that Friday is now upon us...and it's weekend thingies that will be happening...hahaha..I'm thrilled as hubby will be home all day on Saturday and I can give him my list of "Things" i need to get done...wooo hooo...(ya think?)..

Last night we watche Big Brother do another oops gotcha thing and poor Boogie got the boot  and then along came Ms Ashley..who really didn't even know what hit her...bye Ashley...but Mr Frank..well he played his heart out and did get that power of Veto..but who knows what lurks behind them doors..LOL  
It was really neat and then next thing I knew it was morning..Oh don't you just hate that falling asleep in a chair...but at least it was in the recline position...but still my aching bones..!!

Got up with Mr Zeke looking in my eyes..LOL  yep, I felt his face on mine and boy that was strange but it woke me up and I dragged out of that chair...gawd ...got the Critters out and Ms Reba well..she's in her mood...but hopefully she'll come around later on today..

Spoke with Clancy this morning too...as I left a message for him to call..he's a hard one to catch cause he loves to work...God Bless Him...Wanted to make sure everything was ok at the house and that he knew where Diane left the key for him in case of the storm ..if anything needed to be taken care of...
Clancy is another one like Bob and Diane so dang dependable and trust worthy not too many around like that...

Making my list out for Saturday's episode as hubby will be in the.. "I work all week"..which he does..but so do I ..but in different capacities..he sits at a desk and uses his brain power...I don't sit..I use my stamina and of course my brawn...LOL..with a few interruptions  like Naps..hey, I'm an ole gal I need them...LOL. and then I also cook...now that's really important cause I make the fuel that feeds his fire..hahaha..I'm good today....

I'm gonna make up a batch of hamburger buns..I got a new recipe to try ..normally I make them with Challah bread dough..via my bread machine...so these look pretty interesting and I'm making pulled pork for tomorrow in the crock pot so this ought to be tasty...So my trusty bread man machine is gonna do the mixing and I do the pinching off and making the rolls, letting them rise then baking them..now that's not too difficult...and boy they are good..at least I know there is no hidden things included..LOL..

Tonight we'll watch Under Cover Boss...hubby likes that..kind of interesting but always at the end you get a lump in your throat of the kindness that does come out of it...

Other than that not too much ...need to start looking at what I'm gonna take back to Florida again...Yes, it's gonna be getting that time..as Oct is only a few weeks away... I do miss Halloween home..cause we get no kids where I am...and these kids are so dang cute dressed up in their costumes...and love hearing them sing their little song..to get the goodies...aaaaaaah that's what I miss...oh well..hubby gets to enjoy it..

Also have to think about whether or not he is going to get another Parrot...I know he's gonna miss Medusa..as she so loved him and really played up to him big time..and he enjoyed all her antics..she was really neat....That again is gonna have to be his decision...the house is so quiet ..too quiet..!!

Tonight is also Pizza night so no cooking for me..Now I don't mind making pizza but this way it gives me a nice break...Crock Pot will be doing the Pork over night and the rolls well that's quick and simple as Mr Bread Man  will be mixing ..no big deal..mmmm what can I do ????  REST UP...:) 

So for all those traveling..please watch that weather man..and be SAFE

As Always ...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment