Sunday, August 5, 2012

It was a good Sunday !

It was a good Sunday.. except for waking up at 2am..Don't know why other than I had went to bed the night before being so wiped out maybe a little too early...but at 2am Zeke came over by me and ta da I was sitting on the side of the bed..Not able to sleep ...I just don't like when that happens..cause I try and try to go back to sleep and flip and flop and finally get up dragging butt...

I got on the computer and did some searching for..(you'll never believe this one) bird baths..yeppers I did and I found one too..it's a ceramic one and it's got my favorite bird on it..Hahaha...The Cardinal....so I done bought it.. I checked Amazon.com first but they were a little to steep so I wound up buying from Dr Foster & Smith..

Then I went on our Forum and wrote again the Morning Coffee and told my tale of the Washing Machine.. sometimes I think the Sistah's think I make things up..well might be ..but unfortunately these were the facts !!! and again I looked at the time and it was 4am..so I slowly headed into the bedroom and attempt to get some sleep...Sure enough I got an hour..ok, I'll take that..

Got up and dragged around and did another load of laundry..only thing is.. I can wash it but I can't get it out of the machine..LOL  the tub is so deep I can't reach down in..hahaha... I'll have to work on that..I do have a step stool but my luck..(now you know this can happen) I'd fall in...!

Hubby got ready for church and away he went..most of the morning and then when he came home I made a pot of Gravy..(Sauce) and we had that for our dinner..Pasta is always good..and the Gravy is so good..Nothing fancy just pure good Gravy...later on during the week I'll take a container of the Gravy and make something else with different spices added.... I like to make a basic Marinara cause I can do so many things with it...

Mostly I leaned back and tried to get a little caught up on my paper work..did order my Critters Heart Worm Meds too.. I get them from Australia..and later on I'll order Ms Abby's meds  for her hips..

Watched Big Brother tonight and looks like some good stuff gonna come down.. I love when it gets nitty gritty...that's about it.. now I'm ready to hit that bed and pray I get a good nights sleep..

So safe travels to those on the road and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment