Thursday, August 23, 2012

We are flying through on Thursday :)

We are flying through on Thursday :)... I can't believe we are almost to the weekend...and this morning I've got a burst of energy... I joked I was beaming ...like I was a trekker...you know "Scotty Beam me up "...Star Trek..hahaha..yeah that's where my mind just flew... so up I got and zooom things I wanted to complete yesterday..well I already have a tray of Oatmeal Raisin, Walnut, Chocolate Chip cookies in the oven...figured that would be good at night while watching a little TV with a glass of milk...can ya tell I'm reverting back to childhood..hahaha..nah it's something I did when I was in Florida...a  nice little evening treat.

I have a few more things I'm gonna work on today and that's go through a bunch of totes I have with clothes..I need to get that sorted out and make a deposit to Goodwill or  Salvation Army...cause someone could use them..I just don't wear them any more..

Bottled my batch of Liquid Hand Soap from what I made up last night..and it settled well put in those pump type foam bottles so it will have lather cause hubby always wants lather...Hey, it's his thing...oh and I have some soap to make up for the shower too... might start that this afternoon..I use Dove for that and it's just like the creamy stuff you buy for a few bucks..mine works out to about 60 cents a bottle..ok, so I don't figure in my time or electric..I mean I have to use electric anyway...so if I do it during the day time..that will be less LOL..I'm on a roll here folks cut me some slack :)

Tonight is another episode of ...Big Arse Brother..and I think Mr Boogie is gonna hit the open road..but then again it's a double eviction tonight sooooooo could be another big surprise..wooo hooo..

Critters have been really quiet and slowly we are getting use to this...but I'm really not liking it...I liked it even though (Yes I did) complain about the Noise Level...it was always interesting..so we shall see what hubby decides unless I surprise him again like I did 35 years ago...

Gonna make a one pot meal tonight...Chicken Thighs as they are always better tasting and don't dry out..with some cream of mushroom soup,a little milk and extra mushrooms and peas and carrots all in one skillet..and the easy mashed taters that I do in cubes in the microwave..LOL  yep I cut them tiny so it's a zap and they is done and waah laah..they is done quick and mashed fast and ready...so ok it's two items to clean..hahaha...oh you ask how the chicken is done...well I dredge in flour, salt,pepper,garlic powder, black pepper, paprika and quick browned in a little olive oil and butter then add the rest of the stuff...see it's simple oh and the bag I use is a throw away LOL...thought you'd get me on the extra dish..NOT HAPPENING..:)... paper plates too...ok, ok..silverware only cause I can't get hubby to use that plastic stuff you throw away....LOL

So that's my story and I'm about ready to head into the kitchen and rattle a few things....make it look good any way.. and then get ready for the experience of feeding Ms Reba..what she will decide to eat ...oh that's such an issue...I must master this one....soon !!

All of you traveling please listen to that weather cause if you are south make sure you're not in the path of that storm...it's gonna be a nasty sucker..

As Always...God Bless....and Stay Safe !

No comments:

Post a Comment