Friday, August 17, 2012

Ah Shucks Thank Goodness for Friday :)

Ah Shucks Thank Goodness for Friday :)...last night done watched Big Brother and of course like I felt and believed that Will was gonna be color me gone..and then as usual Big Brother does a good  HOH competition one that if you don't have that all night feed ya gotta wait for the results on Sunday..but no biggy as it can get really interesting and I'm certain before the days over I'll hear from one of my friends that has that will tell..cause it's like...THEY GOT TOO !!!!...

Morning was so so for me...woke up with the top part of my back and neck aching...NOW WHAT ?  I think it's cause my mattress here is so HARD and my PILLOWS SUCK..so I'll work it out..and get over it..or maybe just complain hahahaha...but I've got the bedroom to clear or clean out..Gawd when I'm gone as long as I am..things kind of find a new home >>>>>it's what it is..so again I'll do the best I can ..complain (to deaf ears) and then get on with it..

Ms Reba is giving me fits this morning ...it's that..Don't wanna eat thingy again..but I'll coax her and hopefully get most of it down...it is what it is...maybe when I get her age I'll be as wicked as her..or for that matter if I ever get her age..let me see..she's 16 x 7......hahaha..don't think I'll make that age...Lord help me if I do...

 I can't believe again we're at the Weekend marker..and tonight NO COOKING..it's Pizza ..no dishes, no mess and most of all..I don't have to do a thing..well I take that back...I mean I still have to feed Critters and all that stuff...but as for the rest..it's lean back wait for hubby to get home and then stuff our faces and watch TV...or maybe I'll get him to play some cards...Now here's where I wish we were in Florida cause I'd have him take me for a ride in the Golf Cart checking out the area and looking at the pond with Gators...yeah nice thoughts...

Oh I heard that the gator got one of the Black Bears..oh so sad..but at least no one shot it...but from what I'm hearing..(thanks Clancy for the call) we have another Bear and some wild Hogs too..and..wait one more dangerous critter...a Wild Cat...sooooooo my poor birds..not suppose to feed them.. however, I did have Diane fill that one feeder that has a closed hopper that the birds can get access too..nothing else can..as it will shut down...Hopefully.. and they also said..make sure everything is secure..so me thinks before we head down I'll go to the store and pick up a few cans of Bear Spray..and I do have a shot gun...guess I'm packin again..:)

Have to make an appointment for Zeke at that "Special " Hospital to have his EKG done and then make appointment for Ms Reba about that tumor she has on her side..it's getting big and I'm worried that it may break open..it's one of those calls that no matter how I look at it..it has to be done..even though this has been talked about with her neurological problems..I pray I make the right decision and she'll be ok.. that will really be in God's hands..

Also have to reschedule my other Doc's appointment as his office sent me an email that they had to cancel that appointment I made last year..oh well..busy day again today ...we shall see what else will happen as my day progresses...LOL

Well pretty soon it will be time to feed Critters and go through the begging with Ms Reba..but what I have noticed..that she has now wanted to go back to being fed in her room..yep, just like when Joseph was alive..she looks for him...now that I find some what amazing..but again they were partners..and I too miss him..

Tonight we'll watch Uncover Boss and some of the movies I have recorded...although I'd love to play some cards ..but sometimes when hubby comes home alls he wants to do is lean back and forget about things...I can't blame him.....

So that's it for now unless a surprise comes about I'm gonna chill out till it's time to wake up LOL..All that are traveling stay safe and Yes, I'm early posting cause later on I'm gonna zonk out...LOL

As Always..God's Blessing Shine Down On All...

No comments:

Post a Comment