Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday what a Rush !

Monday, What a Rush !...I'll say... seems like the night before there was a storm that came on through and knocked out our power...woke up..seeing lights flashing..(no not red ones)  the clock was blinking and each room was following what the other room was doing..blinking...so I looked and realized not only did our power go off but I over slept...Hey that part was pretty good..but then I had to wake hubby up..and that meant a mad dash..OMG..stand back that man of mine is gonna make a run for it  LOL..

Most the day was like I was in another world...I mean don't cha just feel some what out of Zink (that strange expression) and then try to catch up on things you are not sure of.....well that was my kind of day...then later on when I did manage to think I was done..I leaned back in the recliner and next thing I knew..I had to get things ready for dinner...HOLY MACKEREL where was I, who was I.....

I guess some days we need those kind of days...and mine was long in the coming ..I can tell ya that...in the mean time I planned to just have a kind of settle back down and enjoy dinner and company..Who's that Knocking on my Door..hahaha...but I did have a great dinner..yeppers.. Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pepperoni and Mozzarella Cheese with some gravy on top and it was like eating  Pizza Chicken with a side dish of Pasta and a great salad...and of course always room for JeLLO..with fruit in it..

Watched a great little movie cause junk was on TV... Dog of Flanders... and yep the end got me all teary eyed and now here I sit finishing my day writing on my great Adventure..

It's that time and I'm gonna say, Good Night !!  and of course those Traveling Stay Safe and last but not least....may God's Blessings Shine Down On All..

No comments:

Post a Comment