Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Wishing on Wednesday

A Wishing on Wednesday....Yep that's correct .. I'm wishing I didn't have to do this job today..Cleaning cabinets...OY they are the pits.. I mean stuff in them that I haven't seen in a long time (remember I'm gone for the winter and part of the spring ..wait all the spring )  and then back home and I skip a year or two..hahaha..yeah you got the picture right..it's big trash bag day...plus I have to cook up a batch of Chicken for the Critters..it's that time again...Rice fields I have a break.. I mean I actually don't have to do that till next week sometime...but it's these blinkin cabinets...OY< OY>..hahaha...

There are things in there that I've never used and under the counter..What in the World..it's a whole new journey under there..it's the  "Under World"...LOL  Oh my ... I'm leaving the Universe...hahahaha... I know the wildest things about all this...is...are you read ???  I will throw things out and in a year or two I'll buy the same dang things over again...Now what is wrong with that picture...DUH?????? Someone will send me a recipe and I'll get all hyped up about it and before I can say, "Jack Rabbit"...I've done bought the thing I threw out...HOLY CRAPPOLA..

Morning wasn't great I mean we had Fog again... I mean I'm singing "A Foggy Day In London Town." but we ain't in London and sure as hell ain't no town near by...LOL  but I open the slider and I'm feeling pretty good from the last night or should I say.."The Doc's news on my tests"..so I have this bright glow..(nope not the nuclear one) and I say to myself.."hmmmm I have this radiant feeling..and it's foggy...what is it.."...duh..maybe it might be your Flash Light ?????? hahaha....yep I needed a flash light as I was the Search and Recuse for the Critters...you know whats LOL...hahahaha... it was that kind of morning..:)

Did a Face Talk with Ipad to Dawn this morning as she was all a glow being in her new Rig..it is awesome and I enjoyed the Virtual Tour yesterday or shall I say "last night".. but I'm so tickled pink for her cause this is such a good feeling with all she's been through and now she has a new road to travel ..and her Mom and brother Paul will also be with her to enjoy this Journey...

It is difficult when you lose your hubby...I've had that experience many moons ago..so it will take Dawn time but as the saying goes.."Time heals all wounds"...not sure if it that or you get use to doing things by yourself..however, she really won't be alone..along with her family she has us Sistah's to pester her too..!!

Now I have a little time to ponder my thoughts on what my Doc has said... and I have to think about having that Cath done ...whether or not I want to just go in and have things checked..even though I'm feeling ok..playing safe than sorry...or wait till I come back from Florida...as I told the Doc....If I'm not well or feel any doubt I will...but I have time to think things over...and I will.. I won't make any rash decisions..

Had a good talk with my God Mother and she's amazing .. I love her as much as my Mom..in fact she is like my Mom...we laughed as we did some flash backs as when I was a young girl...I do miss our times together and I was hoping she'd come and stay with me in Florida...I'd love it..and it would be a nice vacation for her as well...

Talked with my neighbor..Ms Betsy..and that I enjoy as well.. I could sense the sparkle in her eyes as we spoke..she is so much into  Making things right..and I so much admirer her for that...I can't wait to get back and get her going with me....We kind of feed off each other...That is right Betsy..you and I enjoy that spark to make things Work Right and Be Done Right...We could be Freedom Marchers..well not so much me on the Marching..but hey..I could do it in my golf cart..you too ..LOL... I'll be seeing you Betsy soon ..in Oct..look out CCC...hahaha

What's happening to night..well in case you all forgot..it's Big Brother..OMG...you know it's gonna be a good one...so that's on the menu.. Now my break time is up and I need to get back to that other cabinet..eeek..

Crock Pot going with Pork and Sauerkraut...smells are getting strong..and Apple Crumb pie for dessert with a big spoon of..Vanilla ice cream..oh that's killing me..LOL..

Safe travels to all and as always...God's Blessing Shine Down On All..

No comments:

Post a Comment