Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ah May 1st And It's On Thursday :)

Ah May 1st and it's on Thursday :)...Last night again we had a good night sleep ..I let Miss Annie out at 11:00pm and she slept till 5am..OK I can handle that..only a little grumpy cause I like to be in bed by at least 10ish..but for now I'm not gonna fuss too much...as long as she keeps up the good work !!!

Today was another winner..well sort of.. most the day the brats weren't to bad..but they do love to wrestle and get into anything that might be some great damage material... they also got their Heart Worm ..always on the 1st of the month :)

I did get in a quick nap this afternoon and then woke to the phone ringing.. it was the place where I'm having my blood work done... they called to let me know that they will not accept my insurance..???????HELLO THERE ..what in the world..

So I asked the girl..."What in the world.. you called me on Monday to confirm my appointment and not today the day before you're telling me I can't come ..??"  ..she then quickly replied.. " Your insurance won't pay us"... so I called my hubby who buys the insurance for our company.. and I found out they are negotiating contract ..so therefore they won't accept Aetna...LUCKY  ME

Again now I have to go tomorrow to Quest..which I don't mind accept I never called to arrange an appointment which I do back home.. so it's first come first serve...and again.. with all the Seniors down here I'm sure the place will be packed..ugh!

Florida keeps getting better on their medical care..in my opinion they suck ! I've been in the hospital and OMG!  the care was awful..and they take advantage of elderly people..and for me.. I got a big mouth and I won't allow them to treat me that way and I even fight for who ever is in the room with me...and I pray I don't have to go ..but chit happens..

This evening after I fed the critters I sat out in the carport with them with the fan going..and it was nice.. I find it's better to do that with them..they run and play and can go potty without me getting up and down.. then they lay on the cool concrete and we're there till 7:30pm then come in .. I give them a treat (pill) and they go in their crates so I can let Ms Shug out ..clean her crate and play with her.. she is such a sweet thing.. loves cuddling..and still barks looking for Ms Reba..and rocks back and forth to the music..

Now I just got everyone out and we're back in the bedroom they are in their crates and Zeke is on his spot in the bed.. but I'll do some emailing and write a little on Facebook as I'm listening to I Heart Music Awards..then try to get Miss Annie out before we go to bed..my new time  11ish..:)

With that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment