Friday, May 2, 2014

Off To The Races On Friday !

Off to the races on Friday !    and it surely was ... I mean I was out the door by 7:15am to come back to feed the critters a little on the late side..but not that late.. I was home by 8:30am woo hoo..

Last night again I did the late outing for Miss Annie..but this time I only stayed up till 10:30pm as I was just not able to stay up any longer.. my body was aching and my lower back was really at me.. my touch of arthritis was acting up...I surely felt like Ole Mother Time.

But it worked again as Miss Annie slept in till 5am.. thank goodness and so this might be the trick as we go along.. and that's fine with me cause it does give me that extra hour...I so badly need it..

Getting back to this morning.. I did get Ms Shug fed and then let the critters out and then "to your room"..LOL  they marched like soldiers..as Zeke led the pack..and out the door I went.. the rain was coming down like a water fall..oh man this is gonna be a soggy day for sure..

Got there a about 7:30am and there were 6 people ahead of me.. we all got in and I'm telling ya it was fast.. one by one..there was several gals working there and the one I had was great..never felt it at all.. and she did what I asked.. use a butterfly set up and my vein will behave.. and sure enough it flowed..woo hoo. but they gave me a kit to take home..Doc ordered the fecal test for blood in the stool..

Got out and came right home as the rain was really coming down hard.. and I didn't want to take any chances with Annie..so when I came in they were ready to go out again and I fed them breakfast..they rested and life was good.. no major crazy happenings..other than Miss Annie and Rudy go at it most the day..with a few minutes breaks..

We did get in a nap around 3pm..for an hour and that was fine.. but my lower back is still aching and with the dampness  Ouch !...but I'll survive just moving slow..kind of like reverse..

By dinner time the gang wasn't anxious to go out as you think the wetness was gonna make them disappear..but out they went..fed them and we then sat out side in the carport till 7:30pm.. this works for me and them and then they come in get their treat/pill and go in their crates till 9pm which I take Ms Shug out and clean her cage..

This is working out pretty good and it gives me a some what break as Ms Shug and I play for a bit.. then it's out the door again and get another pill and then back to the bedroom... crazy as it is.. but keeping them on a schedule has really helped in breaking Miss Annie and Rudy.. they now go right in without any hassle..thank goodness..

Now I sit and write my emails..my blog and to my friends on facebook..then out with Annie and to bed to bed to bed..YEAH !

With that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment