Friday, May 9, 2014

Today Was A Gooder And It Was A Friday :)

Today was a gooder and it was a Friday :)..... right from the get go..too !.. Last night Miss Annie done slept through till 3:30am .. we all got up and back to bed by 4am..ok, I got to sleep till 5:30am..and I was ok with that..

Morning they were ready to romp through the house and do their damage as I sat and watched cause no use trying to stop them.. their force can't be reckoned with..hahaha.  I get tired just watching them..

By 7am they are petered out and lay down till 8am then it's breakfast time..but in between I'm watering my plants and feeding the wild birds come back in and start getting breakfast for Ms Shug and the troupe :)

Most of the day went well.. Mike and Robert (the garden crew) came over and measured my yard for mulch as they are ordering it in bulk and will have it dropped on a tarp then spread it in my garden..

Also the tree man is coming on Monday to whack down a huge limb..it's too close for comfort..and less leaves falling in my yard too.. but hate that it was one of the hang outs for those birds...but needs to be done as it's drooping more than what I like.

Was quite warm today so we all were in the house but I did leave the door ajar for Miss Annie to make her quick runs and she does..and she is trying although she still has some bad habits..but we're working on those !

Not much else other than we did get our nap in.. thank goodness cause I felt the afternoon lag coming on.. and if I can catch even a half hour I'm ok.. but these late nights and early mornings do play a number on me.

Ms Shug was in a great mood..she just wanted to cuddle.. as I cleaned her cage..she's ok with the later hours too.. when I put the brats up at 7:30pm for their chill out before bed.. I get Ms Shug out and play with her and clean her up .. then I finally get my time around 9pm.. hey.. gotta have ME TIME..

Now we all are ready for bed.. The crew went out and then got their little treat and now they are settling down and I will be soon.. thank goodness and on to tomorrow...

Gotta make a list and head in to Sparr's for a Gnawing bone for Rudy as Miss Annie took his over...and another storage bin..plus another big bag of Xtra Large Biscuits...

So with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always.. God Bless Us All..

PS.. forgot.. Registered Annie as ... I'm a Pistol...LOL  fits her !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment