Monday, May 5, 2014

It Is Monday But I Ain't Over Sunday :(

It is Monday but I ain't over Sunday night just yet.... It was a tough night as my lower back and hip were giving me problems..and then along came Miss Annie...what can I say, where do I start UGH!!!

Let Miss Annie out at 10:30pm as I couldn't last any longer and climbed into bed..put the heating pad on my lower back and just hoped that the ache would stop.. around 1:30am Miss Annie was barking..Uh Oh !  I had to get up and it took me a bit but up I got and opened her crate..Now for some reason she just doesn't come out.. so it's a go for a drag..yep, that's what I'm saying.."We go for a drag down the hallway to the door"... she then gets up and walks the rest of the way..

Out she went and ran and did her business..thank goodness now we can get back to sleep...HUH !!!  well I crawl into bed and Miss Annie is in her crate not yet settled and decides to chew her big arse bone.. well ok, she'll fall off.. NOPE !

She then starts growling in which I then say, "Annie go to sleep"...and again she starts moving from side to side as I'm laying there and hearing her... then again she starts moaning.. "Hey Annie, Quit it".. she then starts pulling on her bed.. again I say, "Annie I'm gonna wup your arse, go to bed"...

Again she gets up and I hear her now with the bone scraping the sides of the crate.. now picture this in your mind as you read this.. Picture an Inmate in a cell taking his tin cup and scraping it across the bars and yelling.."Let Me Out"... well Miss Annie wasn't saying that but what she was doing was "Yapping kind of bark"... HELLO THERE I"M GONN KICK YOUR BUTT"...

She and I went back and forth till 2:30am.. yes, you are reading that right.. as you see I couldn't get up my back was hurting so bad and I tried to threaten her with my nasty arse voice LOL...but to no avail.. so I finally managed to crawl off the bed and to her crate in which I told her she came close to being kicked out !!

I then told her "If I take you out and you lay down ..you are staying there got it !"  sounds good hey..????  so  I open the cage and yes, we go for another drag down the hall way and she then jumps up and goes to the door... we go outside again.. (I swear my lights go off and on so much they must think I'm sending an S O S.)  and she runs into the run and proceeds to poop her brains out I mean this poor girl had the squirts....

Yes, the guilt trip hit and I felt so bad and I did apologize for being such a nasty old fart.. and then I had to wash the run down with disinfect ..before I could come back in the house.. she ran back to her bed and I dragged my arse to the bed .. we all slept till almost 6am..

My day sucked there after for being such a chit head...and later on I got everyone fed by 7am as we had a vet appointment.. and I was sweating this out cause taking all three...YUCKO..but much to my surprise as I put everyone's leash on .. we all walked out together very nicely.. they were like groupies..!!

Got there and the techs came out to help me each took a pooch and in we went.. Zeke got his EKG and no changes.. great .. Annie got her vaccines and Rudy got his Rabbies and last Parvo vaccine.. Annie weighed in at 25 plus lbs and Rudy was 75 plus lbs..

Then home we all came..Rudy did good in the car only had bubbles .. poor boy but his carsickness is getting better.. then we all took a nap .. we needed it.. and the rest of the day I took it easy.. and hopefully my back ache will leave..

Watched the Voice tonight and then as soon as that was over took everyone out.. Lord I hope no repeats..but I do realize why Miss Annie had the problem.. I gave them too many cookies as I was doing toe nails.. a dumb thing specially cause they were new type too.. DUMB I was  !!!!

With that I'm gonna say.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All... and I won't argue with Miss Annie any more !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment