Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wake Up, Wake Up ...It's Saturday

Wake up, wake up, it's Saturday... well that's what it felt like as Miss Annie is doing not too bad on sleeping in.. she did make a growling sound at 2:30am but never got up ..woke up at 4ish and I let her and Rudy out then we all went back to bed till almost 6ish..Hey, I needed to catch up on lost sleep...LOL

Most of the day was awful with down pour and of course Rudy doesn't like to get his toes wet hahaha..but out he went and Miss Annie is a trooper..although she did the front feet were out but back end was in ...ooops !... Mister Zeke is my big boy and he just does what ever it is to please me.. he goes out and closes his eyes as he does his business in the rain...but he knows Momma has a nice dry towel for the big lad !

I had to make a run into Sparr's as my food container cracked and I needed a new one..but I bought 2 .. they hold 10lbs of food and because now I'm feeding 3 different kinds of food... Sports Mix to Rudy and Eukanuba to Annie and Mister Zeke has his special blend *(which I won't change)  Evangers and Verus Mixed ..so it gets a little hectic feed time  LOL

I also picked up some biscuits for the critters too.. they were Sports Mix Golden Biscuits Large size..and they love them..got two 4lb bags..those I give at lunch time and the Charcoal ones I give with their food..in the morning and at night time.. they love them too..!

I had to stop at John's house to pick up a nylon chocker for Annie..as I can't find them on line.. I like the thicker braid..and of course John has his usual complaints..DUH... shame he means well but some days.. I have to stay my distance..cause I get a sore ear from hearing the same thing over and over..it's never gonna change they are just a fighting duo..

It seemed everytime I went outside it down poured..goodness I got home I was soaked...and was glad to be back home.. my hip and lower back is aching.. and I just can't lay down or sit right.. Put BenGay on it last night and will do it tonight as well..

Chilly and damp was the whole day and I just dragged...we didn't sit out in the carport at all.. to nasty ..but I did make sure I fed the birds...and of course Ms Shug was at her best..she's becoming more and more a love bird...I also put a new toy in for her..she tore apart the other one.. but that keeps her busy as I just haven't had the time I usual spend with her in the mornings..so I try to make it up to her at night.. she even helped me fill the water bottles tonight LOL..

Now I'm getting ready for bed.. let everyone out as it's so nasty ..Miss Annie did her thang..and I'm hoping because it was close to 10pm....that this will last till morning..cause I'm so ready to get under covers..Yes, the electric blanket is on :)

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment