Wednesday, May 7, 2014

An Easier Wednesday

An easier Wednesday...and boy I really needed it.. Miss Annie did again sleep through till 4am..but I think she barked before that and I sat up and told her I'd be right there LOL.. or maybe it was in my dream ...don't know but what ever we all got up together..took them out and then tried to see if they would go back to bed...They DID !!!  So we slept till 5:45am...hey, what ever I can grab works for me..:)

After breakfast I had to go to the mailbox ..which ours is in a center location for the area..so I took all the critters with me.. put them on their leash and we walked out to the car all together..as Miss Annie feels more secure and so does Rudy.. Mr Zeke played big cheese !!!  and they hopped in and away we went.. then I took them for a little drive around the complex.. so I could get Rudy use to being in the car..he's doing not too bad..again just a little bubbles between friends..:)

Most of the day I mainly put a few things up and attempted to make the living room look some what normal  HA!...these brats just have their toys and shred them everywhere...it looks like a bomb hit it !

I did manage to get them all to take a nap..now that was a song and a prayer..but they finally did..and that was great even if it was just an hour.. my back is starting to feel better ..so I'm not pushing it..

I waited for my call from my Vets and finally it came in late in the day.. Their suggestion was to get an Xray as that would show fluid in the chest area if there was any or if possible an Echo.. and yes, I need to get that Digoxin test done that's always done to make sure his levels don't go over..

I feel much better on that part and the rest I'll go with how I feel .. if I see any change in Zeke, which by the way I really haven't..and Zeke himself does pace himself.. I don't allow him to get over excited.. and I definitely watch his in take and out take of fluids..something heart patients do..

I even got to make myself dinner.. well at 3pm cause when I get all the other stuff done it's too late for me so I eat a late lunch/dinner combo.. and Nacho Belle Grande it was .. and was good.. of course I had another root beer float..who could resist on 90 degree weather LOL.. any excuse I'll take it.

Watched Survivor tonight and as always interesting plot however that Tony has got to GO!! 

So with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment