Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ok, I Get A Break One Day Then Look Out Thursday

Ok, I get a break one day then look out Thursday all hell breaks loose...HUH? ..
Last night was a good night sleeping..and come 4ish the day starts and I do try to get the brats back for at least an hour or maybe two .

Today was too hot to leave them in the carport with the door ajar so they could go in and out..so it was shut the door and deal with the up and downs..but this time it was more ups than downs..

Miss Annie was not going for this and oh my stars we are back to square one.. she plays so hard and look out Momma she's gonna go..but I caught her and yelled ..she jumped and tried to get out the closed door...sorry Charlie you now see a puddle...I couldn't get to the door fast enough...but I did let her know with a swift grab and toss..yes, I did !!! 

She's been doing so good and then to top that measure off I put them up for a noon break gave them a cookie..well Miss Annie stomped and yodeled and yes, again peed  in her crate...mmmm this is not setting well with me...so she got what for..

I sit back and try to figure what is going on in the pea brain of hers.. because the door is shut and they can't run in and out.. her whole schedule has changed and she's confused...poor baby.. CRAP !  She's gonna have to learn..even if it kills me..(probably will)

I don't like being mean to her or any of them but If I don't stop it...look out later down the road..Don't understand why all of a sudden this task is becoming a nightmare.. and it's all MINE...What was I thinking ?????

Later on this evening I discovered she also wet my blankets..LUCKY ME..so yes, I'm doing blankets as I am trying to relax.. Put the critters out for their last go and put them all to bed...and after my blankets are dry I'll go too..Guess that's my payback for being so MEAN...

With that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as Always.. God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment