Monday, May 12, 2014

Hooray It's Monday !

Hooray It's Monday !  HUH????? well I'm sorta of feeling good.. I mean if Miss Annie don't sleep through the night at least I know she'll go back to bed now but I'd still like the unbroken sleep through.. if I had my druthers !

Morning for me was busy as I had the tree guy coming and also I needed to make a run into Winn Dixie..(my favorite market) and then if I have the time I need to stop at Sparr's and pick up a few more things ..

This morning was a cute episode with Miss Annie and Rudy.. and Ms Shug egged them on too.. but they did the tag routine then on to the "What Cha Gots " to the final struggle for the "said bone"... I was amused as I sat and watched because staying out of the way is the safest and if you let them go full steam ahead they will tire out and then I can get my break too...You got to keep on top of things that way..

I am noticing that Miss Annie again had another growth spurt some where in the night I guess but she stood up and was barking at something and all of a sudden I looked and she had longer legs..HELLO THERE :)

Finally the tree guy showed up and I watched them take that big limb down and then as I was out there I noticed the tree by Clancy's house was leaning right over my house..OH NO !!  I asked Clancy would he go half with me on taking that tree down a peg or two..but he said, "Nope that tree ain't bothering me but it's sure leaning towards you"... Thanks Clancy ..guess he's still mad at me for not using him for my yard work..but again like I told him.. "it wasn't personal, but I can't afford to pay 30 bucks an hour.. that's not in my pocket book.."

So the tree guy gave me a price of 500 bucks because I just spent 300 on this limb..I'm so impressed but it's one of those if I don't do it.. I might be really sorry...so I have too...now that SUCKS !  So the tree guy will come back on Friday and take that big top off and the tree will still be alive..but down a peg or two..

Then I headed out to Winn Dixie...Lord it felt good getting out even if for a hour but it was a break away.. bought a few goodies and then came back instead of stopping at Sparrs and let the critters out..Miss Annie was good and so was Rudy... Zeke my big boy is always good ....then we all had lunch.. and they enjoyed their big biscuit..

Ms Shug tonight said, "I love you".. she doesn't say it all the time but every once in a while she comes out with it..but she sure does bark up a storm.. and she was just so sweet... and her food I ordered from Amazon got here so they must have shipped it from a local place..as I only ordered it on Friday..

Watched the Voice and all are good singers..but tonight the only one I liked was the country singer.. the rest although talented I didn't like their choice of music..

Now I'm ready for bed...and the critters are in the zzzzzzzzzzzzz stage..ah to feel that comfy bed..woo hoo.. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...psst.. hubby will be here in 10 days..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment