Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Repeater On Wednesday

A repeater on Wednesday...seems my little darling Miss Annie is starting to get a little more together..well she still isn't an Angel..but someday she may sprout some wings LOL

Yes, we are up at 3:30am and then I get them (Rudy and Annie) back to bed and they will sleep almost till 5:30am..thank you !!!  This gives me a little more rest..although sometimes I just lay their...and normally I'd get up and go into the kitchen but the way these two go through the house I need the down time when I can get it !

Today was just a nice day..warm but nice and the brats weren't too crazy..just half way.. and Miss Annie is still a pistol.. she goes after Rudy at the drop of a hat....aaaaaah but today I'm starting to pick up some of those (use to be) toys and getting rid of them.. I mean these brats eat them and when they (sorry about this) poop it's always.."What the hell was that ?"..

Scary some times too !...so to be on the safe side those things are going bye bye and I'll pick up a few more Nyla Bones and let them chew on those..safer for them and me..

Watched Survivor and boy Trish got the shocker..she got blind sided by her buddy..can't wait for next week as it's getting so crusty..LOVE IT !

Now I'm hearing the thunder and the heavy rain fall... just after I washed down the run too..darn it LOL..

With that... those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment