Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ok, So In Rolled Tuesday :)~

Ok, so in rolled Tuesday :)~... and as usual we did our Morning Thang !!!!  Like I said before, "This is Miss Annie's schedule"...and so we all are now on her little plan for now ....and the good thing is that we all get to go back to bed and catch another hour or maybe more..that's ok, I mean normally I'd stay up but with these two brats I gotta grab them zzzzz's while I can.. cause I certainly can't let them out of my sight .. not just yet ..soon though soon :)

I had to make a run to Walmart so after 10am I put everyone up.. but Miss Annie wasn't gonna go along with the program.. she didn't go potty.. so I just know there's gonna be trouble in paradise...

Stopped by Jane's house to trade up on cage size and the one I used to take her to the Vet's office she now has out grown..so when I got over to Jane's and she pulled out the other crate.. (my luck here we go) the dang thing was broken.. so as soon as her crew gets over they'll check in the truck and see if they have another one...

Jane also decided she needed a break so she came with me to Walmart.. I picked up my sink filters (Britta) and the looked for those planters for my Christmas Cactus..but nope none in ..seems like they are really not ordering much again..

I treated Jane to lunch we stopped at Arby's ..their roast beef sandwich was pretty darn tasty then I dropped her back home and when I got in ..it was silent..ok, I know why.. Yep !  Miss Annie done did her self in.. I knew it.. but she just wouldn't go when I was ready to leave..I was not a happy camper and neither was Miss Annie..Yes, she got what for !!!

Later in the evening Jane came over and I made Chicken Parm and a little pasta and green salad with garlic bread..Yes, we were stuffed.. LOL  but it sure was tasty... she had to get back home as she has a litter of pups ..YIKES.. wait till they get running around.. I can't do that any more.. this was hard enough and still is..

Watched the Voice and was sorry to see Kat go home but I got a feeling that country boy might win.. he is getting better and better.. now I'm so ready for bed.. my day was long and it was warm too..

So with that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment