Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Little Tough Go On Wednesday

A little tough go on Wednesday...my night time wasn't to too bad..but still having to make sure Miss Annie gets her business done so we can sleep a little longer in the eve..and it was about 12:30am when she went out again because who knows what she got into...

We were up at 4:00am and "All" went out side and then it was the free for all till about 5:30am and they seem to settle down for a bit...that's when I can at least get in a cup of coffee..by 6am...huffing and puffing..chasing them suckers down !

Today I got a call that Ms Reba's ashes were ready and I have to tell you I got choked up..but now she was gonna be home with Joseph and Abby and at night time I can say, "good night".. I know but you know we all have our little quirks !

Jane called and wanted to come with me....OK, so I went and then we went to Walmart first to pick up a few things then went and picked up Ms Reba..and home I headed after dropping Jane off.

When I got in the door it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop >>>>UH OH!!! yes, when it's quiet with a house full of critters somethings up..so I put things up and walked slowly into the dog room..checked Miss Annie first and she was "surprisingly good"...and then scanned down to Rudy...OH MY STARS !!!!

The S O B ate the vinyl flooring I just had hubby put in his crate  .. I mean it was in pieces..I let out a scream..that sucker new it was curtains for his young arse !!!  He got a "What For" and all the others ducked .. I mean this chit was all over his crate and outside too... in tiny pieces.. a 24 x 36 sheet..shredded like cheese..I was so furious I forgot about feeling sad with Ms Reba coming home..

Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise..don't know but I do know I was so pissed I could feel steam coming off the top of my head... Rudy stayed out of reach as he knew he was treading on thin ice..and Miss Annie was so good..too good so I'm waiting cause the day isn't over just yet .

After dinner tonight I've been sitting out in the carport with the critters..as this way they can run in and out and play and then drink their water...then they seem to lay down on the cement flooring..and I stay out till almost 7:15pm which then I come in and give Zeke his meds and they get their make believe ones..and I put them in the dog room so I can take Ms Shug out...

So Ms Shug gets her hour and I can clean her cage as well..and tonight I did my setups for Ms Shug for the month.. makes it easy with her food so I can get things done without the brats causing major problems..as you all know puppies are noted for..

Then watched Survivor..I feel like I'm a survivor..!  and tomorrow morning I have to go and have blood work so it's gonna be another run for my life issue..

Now I'm waiting on the last go out for Miss Annie and hopefully this will set her a pattern that we all can sleep some...With that.. those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment